This time I will do it!!...

Haha! Got a vision of the Churchill dog nodding away now x

Thank you. Been a while since I had a day where I've felt yuckie and 'fat'. Reminds me that I never want to go back there.

Back to plan tomorrow.

Thank you :) x

How to reverse it though?
My gym is £60 a month all in which is a lot and I have to go at 6am if I want to go now as my job has changed. I find it really hard to get up at that time at this time of year.

Was thinking of getting a running machine from ebay but not sure if I'll use it if it's in the house, if that makes sense x

How to reverse it though? My gym is £60 a month all in which is a lot and I have to go at 6am if I want to go now as my job has changed. I find it really hard to get up at that time at this time of year. Was thinking of getting a running machine from ebay but not sure if I'll use it if it's in the house, if that makes sense x

£60 eek that's mega expensive
I'm not one for exercising at home either
Did you buy 30 day shred couple of months ago? If so shall we buddy up do it together & compare notes each day lol

If you brought a treadmill maybe you would use it as there not cheap and wouldn't want to waste money.
Do you enjoy running? I hate it :)

Yeah I did buy it but boy is it hard! There are some on Ebay for £100 but knowing me it'll probably turn into a clothes horse! Lol. X

Lol that's what happend to my exercise bike xx

Me too! Just been googling an on average it takes people four months to conceive after taking depo.
Hopefully that means that 3weeks won't matter for me. I so do not want anymore babies z

Holy F! Just realised I should've had depo injection at beginning of Sept! Dr's tomorrow and now I'm fretting x

Oh no hun would that have been full 12 weeks? Xx

Me too! Just been googling an on average it takes people four months to conceive after taking depo. Hopefully that means that 3weeks won't matter for me. I so do not want anymore babies z

That's right it's the hardest form of contraction to conceive after they make you do a pregnancy test at docs before they give u another

Yep full 12weeks was up on 2nd September.
I have endometriosis as well so hoping that for once, it'll go in my favour and it'll be fine. Lol.
Ah, knowing my luck when I don't want something I get it, when I do want something it never happens!

Have cramps and pains so hopefully just TOTM coming x

Back