This time I will do it!!...

You look absolutely amazing! Well done you xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Anju - that poem is great! X

Shattered :-(. Supposed to go to the gym today but cancelled, feel guilty going after work as then I don't get home in time to see the babies.
May have to juggle things and try to go before work/during lunch where possible.

Came home and the house looks like a bomb has gone off! Having the bathroom floors tiled and the dust is everywhere!

On a plus note, Freya is much better today! Must've been a 48hr bug. Nice to see her playing again.

So, today's food:
HExA = 2x Babybel
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge (HExB) with Blueberries and Blackberries

LUNCH:
Batchelors Mild Curry Savoury Rice with added Mushrooms, Mixed Peppers, Red Onion and Tomatoes

DINNER:
Jacket Potato with Tuna, Red Onion and Mayo (1 syn) with a Side Salad of Radish, Mixed Peppers, Tomato and Radish

SNACKS:
Maryland Cookie (2.5 syns)
Grapes

TOTAL SYNS = 3.5 SYNS

Evening hunni seems like you had a manic day. Glad to hear Freya is improving :) I hate it when the house is upside down grrr it will be worth it.

Its fabulous that your trying to juggle things around so that you can continue with the gym - keep it up girl x

Thanks hun. I'm enjoying the gym so don't want to stop but din't want to be going during the precious time I have with the kids. Mind you, Aaron has been a monster this evening! Lol.

And to top it off, just put the microwave on to start my jacket potato off before I pop it in the Airfryer and it went 'poof' and is now broken! Argh!!! Lol xx

Hiya. I have just bought an actifry last week. Apart from chips what else can I make in it?

Actifry and Airfryer are the same sort if thing aren't they?

I do everything in mine - chicken, roasties, jacket spuds, fish...
And it's so easy to clean! X

Thanks. I wanted to do roasties in them but wasn't sure whether I still needed to par boil them first. In the end I shoved them in with the chicken as the oven was already hot. So do part cook the jacket potatoes before using the air frier ?

Yes, normally I put it in the microwave for about 5mins to soften the middle then into the Airfryer until crispy.

I parboil roasties too as it makes them fluffier if that makes sense.

Chicken I fish I just pop in tinfoil and pop it straight in the Airfryer x

Yes, normally I put it in the microwave for about 5mins to soften the middle then into the Airfryer until crispy.

I parboil roasties too as it makes them fluffier if that makes sense.

Chicken I fish I just pop in tinfoil and pop it straight in the Airfryer x
Thank you, will be a bit more adventourous and be giving these a go this week xxx

First day back in the gym today after a few days off. Was hell! Both to get myself there but also trying to do the workout.

Proud of myself for doing it though.

Bathrooms are nearly finished, just have to wait until Thursday morning for the last few bits. Looks a little strange at the mo, not used to it I guess, hopefully it'll be fab when the accessories are in.

So, today's food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge (HExB)

LUNCH:
Batchelors Chicken Noodle Snack Pot (1 syn)

DINNER:
Jacket Potato with baked beans and cheese.

SNACKS:
Grapes

TOTAL SYNS = 1 SYN
Exercise - Gym

First day back in the gym today after a few days off. Was hell! Both to get myself there but also trying to do the workout.

Proud of myself for doing it though.

Bathrooms are nearly finished, just have to wait until Thursday morning for the last few bits. Looks a little strange at the mo, not used to it I guess, hopefully it'll be fab when the accessories are in.

So, today's food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge (HExB)

LUNCH:
Batchelors Chicken Noodle Snack Pot (1 syn)

DINNER:
Jacket Potato with baked beans and cheese.

SNACKS:
Grapes

TOTAL SYNS = 1 SYN
Exercise - Gym

I've done a 6mile bike ride today, plan to go running tomorrow morning but will see, legs might not want too lol

I've done a 6mile bike ride today, plan to go running tomorrow morning but will see, legs might not want too lol

Wow! Well done. Would love to be able to ride a bike that far. I'm such a wuss and give up after a mile or so cos my butt hurts! Lol.

Good on you though, will help come WI day x

Back