This time I will do it!!...

Loads of summer bugs about, hope it is short lived and you feel better soon.

Thanks everyone. I hope so too x

How are you feeling this morning? Hopefully you are a bit better xx

Yuckie Anju. Unfortunately I have meetings and appointments back to back all day today and tomorrow so no chance of a day off work. Will just struggle through with Paracetamol, a chunky cardi for comfort and a bottle of water!

Hoping it'll ease up soon. Xx

Poor you. Hope you get through the day okay.

sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks both. Just finished work early. Said I'd work from home but not likely with how I'm feeling, will have to catch up on the weekend x

You did really well to last this long. get some rest and hopefully you will feel better for tomorrow. Meant to let you know - I have been inspired by your gym work outs and have joined up to the local leisure centre. Am booked for an induction on Monday afternoon.

Anju - that's excellent! Well done. I'm sure you'll love it, it becomes a sort of compulsive habit after a while.

Proud of you! X

Anju - that's excellent! Well done. I'm sure you'll love it, it becomes a sort of compulsive habit after a while.

Proud of you! X
thank you. Just found out I've been nominated for woman of the year by my group.

Still feeling yuckie today. OH drove me to WI and the straight home again, I worried that if I didn't WI it would trigger a binge later in the week.

I lost 3lbs!! Am chuffed :)

I know it's a big ask but would love 3.5lbs next week - it would give me my 4.5stone award and would push me into the 10's.

Super motivated today :)

Food has been awful today though - not bad things just hardly anything. All I've eaten today is Weetabix (HExB) and Milk (HExA) for breakfast and drunk lots of hot tea. I feel far to sickie to contemplate much else.

Hoping it goes soon x

Wow, what a fantastic loss - well done you! Really pleased for you. Now if we both focus together we can both get the 4.5 stone award next week. I need 2.5 and you need 3.5. Come on, let's do it together xxx

Definitely. Just come back from a 3 mile walk and did an aqua fit class for an hour today? I am on a serious mission. For some strange reason my scales are showing a gain and I have done nothing to warrant it. Would love to get my award on the same night as the Woman of the Year competition xxx

Last edited:
Back