This time I will do it!!...

Wow! Go you!
Gain is probably water retention hun, I had it for a good few days after starting to exercise. I'll all reflect soon.

We can do this. Be fab for you to achieve all on the same night x

Auju Woman of the year that is amazing ,as is your weight loss.

Morning hun. The aches and sickness have eased off but the headache and sore throat is still there.

How are you feeling? X

afternoon, wtg on the weigh loss yesterday. I havent stuck to the plan and will be back on it from a week monday when kids are properly back to school. Hope that you are feeling better today too :) xx

Thanks both. Still got a v.sore throat and headache but the sickness is better.

Had the new wood flooring laid today - the doors needed the bottoms shaving to close - they didn't do that and didn't even re-hang the doors. Left marks all over the newly painted walls, pulled the skirting boards off and took some plaster with it.... The list is endless.

Can't even put any furniture back in today so it's another evening on the beanbag. Stressed! X

Thanks both. Still got a v.sore throat and headache but the sickness is better.

Had the new wood flooring laid today - the doors needed the bottoms shaving to close - they didn't do that and didn't even re-hang the doors. Left marks all over the newly painted walls, pulled the skirting boards off and took some plaster with it.... The list is endless.

Can't even put any furniture back in today so it's another evening on the beanbag. Stressed! X

Can you get them to come back and put right what they have done before you pay them hun?

Can you get them to come back and put right what they have done before you pay them hun?

I paid before they did the job - was with a well known flooring company (don't know if I can mention them on here, may be classed as slander or something!).

OH sorted most of it out and has touched up the paintwork.
A friend of ours who's a carpenter is coming to hopefully sort the doors out tomorrow.
I'm pleased with the product and it does look good now OH has tided things up but for the money it cost I would've expected then to leave the place tidy and be courteous, they were so rude!

The last bit of work to do it tiling the kitchen which another tradesman friend is doing in two weeks. Can't wait to get it over and done with. It's been one thing after another. X

Its a damn shame when you have paid all that money chick. Its not a very good advert for the company if thats how they work :-( I hope you get sorted x

Thanks hun. I did ring to tell them that I wasn't happy with the service and I just got a 'we're very sorry and we'll pass on your feedback' x

Sparse food again today, can't seem to eat much without feeling sickie but am not actually being ill today, so that's a start.

Also, as the furniture from the downstairs rooms is piled in the kitchen and utility as aren't actually able to cook anything. Most we can use is the microwave! Just as well I'm not that hungry. Back to normal tomorrow hopefully, I plan to go to the gym tomorrow and that usually kickstarts my appetite again!

So, today's food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Hi Fi Blueberry Cheesecake

BREAKFAST:
Hi Fi Bar (HExB)

LUNCH:
Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle (6 syns)

DINNER:
Blackberries, Raspberries and a Shape 0% Yoghurt.

SNACKS:
Strepsil Lozenge (1 syn)
2x Diet Energy Drink (1 syn)

TOTAL SYNS = 8 SYNS

How are you feeling today hun? Any better? And I hope we're going to see pics of your house makeover ;-) I love a good piccy lol xx

Back