This time I will do it!!...

Today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = Weetabix Oatey Bar

BREAKFAST:
None

LUNCH:
Batchelors Garlic and Mushro Hi-Veg made with Milk (HExA) and with added Mushrooms and Garlic

DINNER:
Smash Potato Cakes, Mushrooms, Baked Beans, 2x Eggs and 2x Quorn Sausages (2 syns)

SNACKS:
Diet Energy Drink (0.5 syns)
Strawberries

TOTAL SYNS = 2.5 SYNS

Call me stupid but how do you do Smash potato cakes ?... They sound lovely x.... Thanks

Its cold here today so fancied the comfort food :)
Stuffed now though, not sure I'll be able to fit my Strawberries in later!

I need to pop to Holland and Barrett as well, so expensive all the time though.
X

Aren't they cheaper at group for you xx

Call me stupid but how do you do Smash potato cakes ?... They sound lovely x.... Thanks

Heya,

Smash, hot water, half of a Veg Stock Pot, salt and pepper.

Put everything into a jug and mix well with a fork.

Spray an oven tray with Fry Light

Get some of the smash mixture and form into flat 'cakes', and the grill/oven bake until crispy, flip and then do the other side til crispy.

Courtesy of Mrs Store - they're fab! X

Not so bad if they're on buy one get one half price.

I do normally buy at group but if I run out and fancy making a cake I can't wait til group so buy them at H&B x

I put an egg in my potato cakes... Not sure if I need to or not though lol.... Add your HEA of cheese..... Omg! You'd be in heaven, they are lush! We had them for tea last night, no fry light left so had to cook them in oil... Couldn't believe the amount of syns!! Oh well lol xxx

If you make them with cheese and add a few onions, then instead of grilling, stick the mixture in half of a Warburtons Lunch Pitta it makes a gorgeous Cheese and Onion Pasty! X

Just been to Aldi for fruit. Amazed by how cheap the shop was and how lovely the fruit!

May try a full shop there next week... X

I did my full shops there for 6 weeks whilst I was off work saved £30 to £40 each week. Xx

Back