This time I will do it!!...

Thanks hun xx

Cannot seem to even remotely stick to plan at the mo.
Severe tummy cramps and I'm thoroughly fed up.
I'm annoying myself so god only knows how fed up everyone else is of me lol xx

Cannot seem to even remotely stick to plan at the mo.
Severe tummy cramps and I'm thoroughly fed up.
I'm annoying myself so god only knows how fed up everyone else is of me lol xx

It seems like a few of us have had a bad week grrr

Are the cramps because you have forgotten your Depo? did you get a docs appt?

Your not annoying anyone hun - we have all been there and if you cant rant on here where can you x

Don't know what it is but does seem a few of us in the same boat this week.

Couldn't get an appointment but spoke to Dr over the tel and he said I could get period symptoms whilst hormone leaves body - increased appetite, cramps, sore boobs etc...
He then arranged a pill prescription for me to collect from the Pharmacy this afternoon.

Feel like I am slowly undoing all my good work in losing weight and not sure to get back on the wagon.
Think maybe I should arrange the gym for next week and try to get back on it tomorrow.

How has your day been hun x

Don't know what it is but does seem a few of us in the same boat this week.

Couldn't get an appointment but spoke to Dr over the tel and he said I could get period symptoms whilst hormone leaves body - increased appetite, cramps, sore boobs etc...
He then arranged a pill prescription for me to collect from the Pharmacy this afternoon.

Feel like I am slowly undoing all my good work in losing weight and not sure to get back on the wagon.
Think maybe I should arrange the gym for next week and try to get back on it tomorrow.

How has your day been hun x

You wont undo it hun, you have come to far to let it go. Good idea re the gym I know you enjoy it and it might give your motivation another kick start?

You know the plan works as do we all who have gone a little haywire this week, its just a case of getting back on it. Get loads of superfree and superspeed down your neck and get that focus going again. You can do it xx

It will - you just have to stay positive. I think the fact your not happy at work isnt helping at the moment as its so unsettling. I hope that sorts itself soon possibly with a new job :D x

Sorry for taking so long to reply... I've not been able to get on minis for ages!! I've been trying and trying.. Totally agree with what sheila has said hun xx.

Hi Hun. Hope I can still post in here I'm only 5"3 :)

First of all sorry about the job crap fingers crossed that you hear soon about interview.

Secondly u have done amazingly well and won't undo all your hard work. I always find going back to basics and thinking why I'm doing this even writing it all down to remind u can help. Also try not to put too much pressure on the more u think about the fact it's not going how u want it to be and getting annoyed at yourself the more likely we are to find it difficult to get back motivated. Ease up on yourself Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

COME ON GIRLS.......LETS ALL GET A GRIP HERE.....THE PLAN WORKS SO LETS LIFT OUR HEADS AND GET BACK ON IT... !!!!
Repeat after me....WE WILL BE THIN... WE WILL BE THIN........, The last few days when a few of us have gone off the rails...let's get the hell back on them...
RANT OVER XXXX

Agree with everything Sheila, Jo and scooter boy has said. I have had a gain, but the way I am looking at it is that i have still come so far. One bad week does not mean that we have gained everything we have lost! We have done it once and we can do it again! Come on, lets do it together xxx

Back