This time I will do it!!...

Damn right - massive push I say :D

Whats the plans for the weekend? All im doing tomorrow is picking up my new tablets and a parcel from the post office

New tablets for the back? Any news on that since I've been away?

Not a lot tomorrow - Aaron has a birthday party tomorrow and another joint party on sunday so that takes a fair few hours up tomorrow. X

Ive had my results :-( Im sure ppl @ work think im just saying ive a bad back. Ive got a herniated disc between T8 and T9 ribs, I have an osteophyte and a schmorls node. Basically a bulging disc and a growth/spur on the bone on my rib. I got stronger tablets today (Tramadol) and she is referring me to a spinal surgeon

OMG! They may be able to operate to relieve some of the pain?
At least you know now and know what your facing, it's taken months and months for a diagnosis.

How do you feel? X

OMG! They may be able to operate to relieve some of the pain?
At least you know now and know what your facing, it's taken months and months for a diagnosis.

How do you feel? X

Ive been given Tramadol for the pain, I have to go back in a couple of weeks to get some antidepressants as they have a muscle relaxant in them, I said I was scared about surgery and she mentioned Injections and Botox which can sometimes help - even though it would only be short term.

She said I looked shattered lol - I said I would give anything for just 1 full nights sleep lol

Worth giving the Botox a go definitely. Can consider other options after that.

Really hope you find something that works for you hun, know you've been in pain for so long x

Awww yeah all that washing and ironing is a chore eh. Ive not done a lot, I went to pick up a parcel @ the sorting office. Went and got some bits and pieces for packed lunches, fruit etc. Then had a sleep this afternoon, ive had my tea and im settled down to watch the x factor now :D

Morning!
Fell asleep really early last night! Finished the Xmas shopping and wrapped all the presents yesterday so think it wiped me out :)

Back to keeping my food diary today. I've got a spa day planned with a super skinny friend a week Thursday and then going away just before Xmas so need to get in shape.
Trying to fit in some gym sessions but am struggling to find time as my Personal Trainer now has people booked in early in the mornings.

Back to work today too - the joys! Lol.

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday! X

Busy day! First day back in work and just ploughing through the emails and 'Work Queue' has taken all day!

Hungry day today but have tried hard to try to stick to plan. First day back on plan is always the hardest.

Today's food:
ExA = Nothing
HExB = 35g Porridge Oats

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge with Blueberries

LUNCH:
Tesco Finest Edamame and Pea Salad

DINNER:
Batchelors Chicken Snack Pot (1 syn)

SNACKS:
Apple
SW Chips
1/2 Cadburys Flake (3 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 4 SYNS

Evening hun - how was your first day back apart from busy??

Sounds like you have lots planned over the next few weeks, good to see you filling your diary in again x

Thanks hun.
I love Xmas time, full social calendar, friends and good times :)

Have missed filling in the diary, helps keep me on plan.

How was your day? X

My day's not been too bad hun, winding down now on the team im on loan to, hoping to be back to my old team next week all being well. I miss the work but not all of the ppl lol

Pmsl!
Not really go no, more water just literally running!
I will defo be very friendly with my loo tonight. X

I'm curious, as often get bunged up myself, I'm told Lactulose is a safer laxative option..

How much did you have to take to get the loose effect?

Sorry for the direct question. Thanks

Janice

Back