This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Woohoo to day 14!!

I think weekends are so hard, especially when everyone else is having what they want! The extra veg won't hurt, better that than going off plan so a good decision you made there!

Hope you have a good day!

Deffo any exercise you can do at all its worth it, dosent matter if its not perfect to begin with or if you have to stop or miss certain moves, just keep moving and have a try at everything!!

Oh god..I do mine downstairs ...I wouldnt want to err do the floorboards in hahaha! (mind you saying this is I lived in a flat still..I would jump about lol)

xx

Thank you Rebekah I can only improve :) ill let you know my progress and may be asking more advice as we go along x x
Hi to Sherrie yay you found my diary I hope we both have a gd day x
Hi lizzie yes I was pleased I didn't go off it yesterday don't feel as hungry today :) hope you have a gd day too

Nearly the end of day 14 and I am pleased to say I haven't felt as hungry today :) weekends are so so tough though
Hi lizzie we got through another day yay :)

Katierose said:
Nearly the end of day 14 and I am pleased to say I haven't felt as hungry today :) weekends are so so tough though

Ahh that's good Katierose. Well done petal xxx

I agree weekends are the hardest, so much easier with work and routine!!

Well done hunny x

Thank you Sherrie x here s to a 100% day tomorrow :))

I wonder if it gets easier Rebekah the longer you do it ? How have you found it ? Weekends I mean x

Katierose said:

Yay, glad you've had a good day! Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good one!

Yeah its easier now, but I still find I notice emotional hunger more at weekends. In the week the diet is very much autopilot!!

Long as I have coke zero, diet cream soda and plenty of veggies I can manage any weekend :)

Week 2 : lost 3 pounds :) am happy with that yay ... Those 15s are calling me x

Katierose said:

Yeeeehah well done! Fab!
:))))

Well done Katierose. Keep up the good work hun :)

Katierose said:

Hey, that's fantastic, almost a stone in 2 weeks?

Keep hanging on in there, you're doing fab!

Day 16: some days go quickly it seems and others are quite hard going in reading the Pauline Quirk book and something hit home when she said every night she said to herself well done another day done and that is how I feel x so let's see what today brings :)

Wow, day 16! I think because we always count down to our next weigh in, it kind of makes the days go faster!

Have a fab day!

Back