This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Glad you're feeling better today!

Good luck with the exercise, when it's cold and miserable outside, I struggle to get motivated! If you find any motivation can you send some my way please?!

Day ... Umm 31 I think
We were meant to be getting a water cooler delivered at work so I didn't bring enough in and it's not here and I can't drink the tap water as its awful :-(
Still the gd news is I ve ordered the kettle worz DVD s as heard gd reviews about them !
Hope everyone is having a gd day

Ooer you will have to let us know what its like

Ugh that's a pain about the water. Hope you can get some soon Xx

I've heard about kettleworx through this forum. Let us know how it goes. Hope you're having a fab day xx

Katierose said:
Day ... Umm 31 I think
We were meant to be getting a water cooler delivered at work so I didn't bring enough in and it's not here and I can't drink the tap water as its awful :-(
Still the gd news is I ve ordered the kettle worz DVD s as heard gd reviews about them !
Hope everyone is having a gd day

Yay to day 31, go you!

That's pants about the water, let's hope it's sorted tomorrow.

I'll have to look into this kettle workz thing, everyone's raving about it!

Hope you've had a good day, apart from the water issue!

Can u believe the water cooler arrived but wasn't a new one do we had to reject it however I took water into work just in case lol :)
Nearly another day done yay :)

Katierose said:
Can u believe the water cooler arrived but wasn't a new one do we had to reject it however I took water into work just in case lol :)
Nearly another day done yay :)

Typical, good job you went in prepared!

One step closer to the weekend, roll on!!

And so it's Friday TGIF :) altho weather is awful :-( a quiet weekend planned am on book 3 off the grey books huumm not sure if worth all the hype will give my verdict when I ve finished :)

Oh yes TGIF!

Hope you've had a good day, the sun's just starting to come out here, been awful all day, let's hope it lasts!

I finally got home to find... Mr grey had been left in the shed LOL ha! Going to have a read tonight when kids in bed

I will send you some exercise ideas hun at some point. Sure a little somethin you can do that isn't costly or need equipment for!!

Have an ace weekend Xx

Thank you lovely Rebekah x much appreciated x and lizzie here s to this weekend ! What have I got planned ? Mr grey book 3 .. Films .. Knitting ... Cleaning I am living the high life lol x

You are living the High life :) I'm gonna read book number 1, study, gym, clean and nap LOL in that order! X

How you doing Katierose? Keeping the faith over the weekend ?

Hope all is well x

A quiet day for me ladies x struggling thro book 3 :-( still found another thing to get me thro the weekends I hired the first season of the walking dead as I had seen adverts on tv for the 3rd season however it is a bit depressing lol altho I think I may have bribed my youngest daughter enough to go and see my favourite actor channing Tatum yum ! In magic mike on my bday on wed oh yes !! Lol
Little things make me happy ladies :)

I loved the walking dead, seen both series they were fab. Anything to keep you away from picking x

That sounds a lovely idea for your birthday hun

I love waking the dead and similar things. New one starting tonite Om BBC1 looks gritty :)

I finished book one... Omg now got to wait to borrow the second LOL

Have a good day gorgeous Xx

Back