This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

I love a good box set, haven't heard of walking dead though, is it scary?

Sounds like you've got a lovely birthday planned, are you taking the day off too?

Hope you're having a good day, fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow!

Seeing magic mike especially on ur birthday seems great! I've not heard of walking dead but seems too scary for me! Have a good day hunny xx

Walking Dead is good!
I'm still on Supernatural/Dexter and recently started prison break! So ages away!!!

Good luck with your weigh in, and 15lbs in one month is aweaome!

Well ... 2 pounds off happy with that as 17 pounds so far yay :) x
Walking dead was gd a bit scary but kept me occupied most of the weekend
Hi Elaine x thank you for your kind comments and to sia x Rebekah x lizzie x Clara x
Hope everyone is gd today

Nice loss xx

Congrats on the loss Hun x x

Well done hunny :)

Your doing great xxx

Thank you lovely ladies x x your support means alot :)
Am off to see this lovely gorgeous fella at the cinema on wed my birthday :) yay

Attachments

• image-3515381121.jpg
    image-3515381121.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 39
Katierose said:
Am off to see this lovely gorgeous fella at the cinema on wed my birthday :) yay

Nommmm!!! Like a good wine-Hes ages extremely well x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun. How are you. I've been off with hubby who was on hols for 2 weeks so have not managed to get on here. Aw your birthday is on Wednesday, mine is on Sunday so just a few days after you. As a fellow crab you must be the best of people :).

Well done!!

How's your day been Katie? Other than hunk watching, what have you got planned for your birthday tomorrow?

Thank you Jo x Elizabeth x Elaine x and lizzie x have a planned day off plan :) hope you are all gd x the Olympic torch comes to us today but do have a planned trip to the cinema and a meal out I love birthdays lol x

Have a lovely birthday xxxx

Thank you lovely Revekah x and Sia x x

Back