This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

​Have a lovely birthday x

Clarabow said:
Have a lovely birthday x

Have a great time! Happy birthday!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had a lovely birthday ladies I really did x I'm back on it today :) I don't have any more planned days off now am not weighing in till a week on mon So hoping to be in the 15 s by the 23rd :)

Hope you had a lovely birthday honey :) , we had the torch go past our town last Friday and it really surprised me just how many people turned out to see it suppose it is a once in a lifetime kinda thing. Glad we left later to go on holiday so that we could see it :) , was rather cool as we had the "kiss" change over right infront of us so we saw the torch for a bit longer x x x

You will do it no problem :)

Glad you had a good time xxx

Thanks Leanne x and Rebekah x I didn't see the torch as you couldn't get into town altho I did say. To everyone at work I wld be carrying the torch lol x

Glad you had a good day! You will definitely be in the 15's by next WI!

Have a fab day!

Belated happy birthday Katie Rose! :birthday: Hope you enjoyed the movie!
I watched 21 Jump Street with Channing in it on DVD the other night. It's a good
laugh if you've not seen it yet.

Thank you Shivie x I ll look out for that one :)
Its always hard getting back on track but am determined to get in those 15 s by the 23rd :) so I have ignored the big cream cake that has been in the office saying "eat me " eat me " x

I'm in the office tomorrow and I know it'll be filled with food! Well done for resisting and hope you've had a good day back in the wagon!

Did a 100% day yesterday and got in the office today to the smell of toast !!! Does make it harder :-(
And I unwrapped the first kettle worz DVD lol tonight I will start the exercise ! Mission for today x

Oo exciting , what size kettlebells you got hun??

Smells etc are annoying.. I'm used to bagels wafting in our house LOL

The 5 pound one x if I get on well I'll try the 10 pound one it's you who has inspired me to exercise Rebekah :) so my aim is to study the intro and get to grips with the correct way to do them x and then I will do them regularly x I will let you know how I get on

:) that sounds a good starting point
I've been using a 16kg one at the gym, the bigger ones always go wandering!!

Have a good day Xx

Katierose said:
Did a 100% day yesterday and got in the office today to the smell of toast !!! Does make it harder :-(
And I unwrapped the first kettle worz DVD lol tonight I will start the exercise ! Mission for today x

Ooh, go you and your kettle exercise! Let me know how you find it, I need to investigate!

Know how you felt with the toast, I've been surrounded by people eating hot food all day, nightmare!

It'll all be worth it in the end!!

I blipped !!!! But back on it today .. I will be 15 something by the end of July I will !
Had oatmeal porridge so far then I will have a shake and chicken with cabbage and a bar later
I am now about to blitz the house :)

Get back on no stress hun

House cleaning I do love a good scrub LOL

Xx

Today's a new day!

A good old blitz will burn off some cals, I'm about to attempt to defeat the jungle that the garden has become!

Hang on in there, you WILL be in the 15's soon!

Back