This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Am. Back on this 100% day 3 for me I won't be weighing untill the end of July and sincerely hope to be in the 15 s by then .. Start the kettle bells workout programme tonight will be updating later :)
And for some reason I don't feel like I ve let myself down as I went off plan last week this journey will just take a bit longer that's all however the scales do get me down and affect my mood so monthly weigh in s for me I did lose 15 pounds in total for June as for July anything over 6 would be gd
Hope everyone else is gd x

Hello my lovely. Thought I would hijack your diary seeing as you kindly came visiting mine. :)

Good luck with the kettlebells, I thoroughly enjoyed doing the kettleworx programme. My most important piece of advice would be to make sure you measure yourself every week. I lost inches rather than pounds and a few other people had the same experience. The inch loss is amazing though, thats what gets you in a smaller size and helps tone your body. With you trying the monthly WI's though it should be OK. :) xxx

Sure you can do six hun

I need to be as light as possible for surgeon appointment!! Lots of work ahead LOL

Glad your ok hunny xxx

Katierose said:
Am. Back on this 100% day 3 for me I won't be weighing untill the end of July and sincerely hope to be in the 15 s by then .. Start the kettle bells workout programme tonight will be updating later :)
And for some reason I don't feel like I ve let myself down as I went off plan last week this journey will just take a bit longer that's all however the scales do get me down and affect my mood so monthly weigh in s for me I did lose 15 pounds in total for June as for July anything over 6 would be gd

Yay, almost over the worst! You WILL be out of the 15's by the end of the month plus you'll be in for a great surprise when you weigh each month. Wish I had your willpower, once a week weighing is an improvement for me!

You've totally got the right attitude, life gets in the way sometimes and if our journey's take a bit longer then so be it.

Enjoy your workout!

Thank you lovely ladies x Rebekah x SW x Lizzie x your support always means alot .
Well workout 1 completed the cardio one and boy was I sweating !! More than when I tried the shred . The only bit iI couldn't do properly were the bits on the floor but was impressed that I nearly completed it :)
I do think my thinking has clicked into place this time as I have no guilt about last week things will happen I am going through a very stressful time at work at the moment altho I don't help myself as I prob worry more than I should but I am doing little targets along the way the first was to get out of the 17 s - Done so now the next is to get out of the 16 s :) x

Katierose said:

Well done for getting back on it!
Day 2 of my re-start and 100% so far! Sure you'll be where you want to be by the end of July!

Look forward to hearing about kettle bells! x

Thank you Elaine x just had a radox bath after doing the first workout ! It was hard !! Lol x

Well done for getting the first workout done. Are you doing the kettleworx programme? If so the first workout is the hardest, so that's out the way now. :)

I worry too much aswell. Take some deep breaths and try and give yourself some "me" time. ((((hugs)))) xx

Thank you sw x well I don't ache too much today I did cardio week 1 off the kettkeworz DVD . But couldn't manage all the moves but I hope to get better as I go along :)
So here s to another 100% s&s day altho I will have to put up with the smell of pizza in the office. At lunchtime :-(

Smelly offices ay!! Our lot are having an Olympic buffet next week :-/

Well done on the workout hun xxx

Have a fab day today. Pizza and other nice smelly food should be banned from offices and only poached chicken and salad should be allowed!!! Lol. My new temp and all 7 stones of her seems to be into cupcakes in a big way. She bakes and decorates them and they're so pretty. She said that she will make me some low carb ones when I get to that stage of my refeed! Happy days!

Keep strong honey and just break the diet into small pieces :) it really does work. Look at the mini goals I set ...get out of 17's, 16's and 15's that's it just 1 goal at a time you can do it. Do you go out at lunchtime for a walk around rather than staying and being teased by food? x x.

Hi Rebekah x u inspired me to start the exercise x hi Sia yes I agree all smelly nice food shld be banned lol ! Hi Leanne x loving all my visitors and your support ladies :) :) its only a small office and I now walk to work and back and usually work thro lunch so my will power is tested to the limit ! Hey ho x

Thank you sw x x you too sweetheart

Katierose said:
Thank you Elaine x just had a radox bath after doing the first workout ! It was hard !! Lol x

Ha I have taken to having baths to stop me from eating! Only on day 3 but hungry hungry!! x

Elaine I would never get our of the tub LOL hehe

Glad your staying strong katie :) Xx

RebekahR said:
Elaine I would never get our of the tub LOL hehe

Glad your staying strong katie :) Xx

Haaaaaaa lololol! Goes cold though! And got the pre-ketosis shivers! Heh

Hi Elaine x I do tend to have lots of hot baths !! Hope the ketosis fairy visits you soon :)
Am trying to stay strong well they didn't get pizza just lots of buffet food I had a mini sausage drank loads of water and just eaten my tomatoe chilli so. Feeling a bit better and I am not going to beat. Myself up over a sausage x

Don't worry about sausage!! Xx

Back