This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Katierose said:
Am struggling struggling :-( the incident opened up some old wounds :-( :-( there is more to say and you lovely ladies help me more than you will all ever know I will put more on here in the coming days just worried the wrong people will read it but then this is my healing therapy if that makes sense x
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me I hope I don't disappoint you all x x

I'm so sorry you're going through a tough time! Don't worry about disappointing anyone lovely. Your diary is your diary, like your life is your life!

Katierose said:
Hi lovely ladies x x am still here I have holiday this week so I am going to chill And enjoy myself I'll be back on it next Monday :) feel much better in myself and am now the proud owner of a rower so I will get that set up this week ready for my next effort next week x
Thank you so much for being there for me :) :) x

See you Monday! Although eeeek! Rower! *dreams over the olympics* you'll have abs of steel in no time!! x

Oiy missy I expect a full explanation to why u abandoned me lol I'm joking hunny hope yr ok miss u lots x

Hope your okay hunny xxx

Hi lovely ladies :) x as I had today off too am back with a vengeance tomorrow with my rower all set up !! X

Yipee glad to see your back katie Xx

Day 1 off 137
My little challenge .. This will take me too Xmas or thereabout s no more breaks as I can't be trusted to have them .. I now own a rower I have the kettle bells so here I go :)
I will be weighing once a month and hope to be in the 15 s by the end of August ..
So far so gd ... X gd to be back

Katierose said:
Day 1 off 137
My little challenge .. This will take me too Xmas or thereabout s no more breaks as I can't be trusted to have them .. I now own a rower I have the kettle bells so here I go :)
I will be weighing once a month and hope to be in the 15 s by the end of August ..

Hey lovely lady. I started again yesterday-well cutting out carbs atleast. Heading home from the Olympics for a few days so going to have my packs and then should be ok by the time I get back again on Friday! I was planning on staying on plan til holiday but my best mate has thrown a spanner in the works-she is remarrying her ex husband on September 15th, in Denver, so that'll throw me!
Good luck, we can do this! x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Katierose said:
Day 1 off 137

Well done for coming back Katie :) it's never easy doing a restart turst me I know. If you work a programme out for the rower and kettlebells I'm sure you'll make it into the 15's :)

I took a week of working my butt off to get into the 14's so know if you put the hard work in it'll pay off BIG time! I'd struggle to not weigh daily tho :( bad habit of mine but I can live with it lol

Good luck honey and stay strong x x x

Good to have you back Katie and well done for getting back on track!

Go you with your rower and kettle bell, you'll be a skinny minnie before you know it!

Thank you all for popping in means alot x x
Am back and raring to go I have just completed day 1 0f my Xmas challenge I know I know it's too early to mention it lol ;-) but I hope to be 12 or 13 something by then . I will be weighing monthly my first weigh in will be the 31st of August and first target. To be in the 15 s..
I have a rower set up at home and music set up now to listen too so I have no excuse .. I did really get fit when I was going to the gym regularly and now there will be no excuse .
There hasn't been any more nonsense from my ex it shouldn't of got to me but it's v frustrating when I know he does v little for my youngest ! But I know I'm there for her 24/7 . I am so proud of her as 2 years ago when she was diagnosed with her condition bipolar with schizoid affective disorder the dr did say it was possible that she would always have to live in supervised housing and that she may not get a job that she was 90% more likely to get depressed commit suicide etc . A very bleak picture was painted however it has been a struggle but now my daughter has a job and is in her own independent little flat . She will always have a support worker but I am so proud . I have to admit this has caused me alot of anguish and I have felt alone thro this . Sometimes I get 15-20 texts a day from my daughter but I don't mind it's just a constant worry anyway maybe I ve explained things a bit better as to why everything all became too much with pathetic behaviour from my ex
But ... I'm back and thank you all for being there for me x x

Katierose said:
Thank you all for popping in means alot x x
Am back and raring to go I have just completed day 1 0f my Xmas challenge I know I know it's too early to mention it lol ;-) but I hope to be 12 or 13 something by then . I will be weighing monthly my first weigh in will be the 31st of August and first target. To be in the 15 s..
I have a rower set up at home and music set up now to listen too so I have no excuse .. I did really get fit when I was going to the gym regularly and now there will be no excuse .
There hasn't been any more nonsense from my ex it shouldn't of got to me but it's v frustrating when I know he does v little for my youngest ! But I know I'm there for her 24/7 . I am so proud of her as 2 years ago when she was diagnosed with her condition bipolar with schizoid affective disorder the dr did say it was possible that she would always have to live in supervised housing and that she may not get a job that she was 90% more likely to get depressed commit suicide etc . A very bleak picture was painted however it has been a struggle but now my daughter has a job and is in her own independent little flat . She will always have a support worker but I am so proud . I have to admit this has caused me alot of anguish and I have felt alone thro this . Sometimes I get 15-20 texts a day from my daughter but I don't mind it's just a constant worry anyway maybe I ve explained things a bit better as to why everything all became too much with pathetic behaviour from my ex
But ... I'm back and thank you all for being there for me x x

Anytime and well done x

You've been a rock for your daughter and don't let anyone tell you otherwise hun.
Well done on your renewed determination to be the best you that you can be! x

Thank you lovely lea x and shivie x x
Day 2 and going well I have no excuse tonight except to get on my rower I will try 15 mins tonight and then kettle bells Tomoz :)
I love the praline bars by the way very yummy

Ooh haven't tried those yet, they sound yummy! x

Glad your back and on the road to goal :)

Very jealous of your rowing machine. Fantastic hunny

You can do it, your gonna be amazed by the changes at Christmas

Xx

Day 2 : stuck to plan : tick
Rower : Completed 15 mins : tick
And still a bar to go :)

Katierose said:
Day 2 : stuck to plan : tick
Rower : Completed 15 mins : tick
And still a bar to go :)

You're back in the swing of things, fab news!

15 mins on the rower, that's a killer!

Back