This time is for good!

james well done wow thats great 7lbs :happy096:

Well this weighing once a month went out the window quick and I'm back to checking scales most days. Went on today and I'm 2 up from yesterday. Got to stop it as it drives you insane.

Anyway just been on bike try sweat the rest of this cold out of me only managed 17 mins 5.27k but built up a sweat so all good.

Thought I would go on the bike again. 20 mins 6.11k

Note to myself just because you call it a salad it's not healthy if you add pork pie. Scotch egg. Sausages. And a slice of cheese. Lol

Only done 15 mins 4.60k on bike legs are on fire. Dent know if to leave it for the day or try get back on before I have a shower. Or go on later.

Only done 15 mins 4.60k on bike legs are on fire. Dent know if to leave it for the day or try get back on before I have a shower. Or go on later.
hi james
your doing great love i would do the bike later hun xxxxx

JLStretton said:
Thought I would go on the bike again. 20 mins 6.11k

Note to myself just because you call it a salad it's not healthy if you add pork pie. Scotch egg. Sausages. And a slice of cheese. Lol

Lol, sounds like my kind of salad (except the scotch egg, yuck!). :D xx

I did leave it. Shoulder is killing so leaving it for day.

Ooooo can't beat scotch egg. Well you can a nice lamb kebab Mmmmm

hi james how are you today
wot have you got planned for the bank holiday ???

Hello there not been on it lately really and that showed on the scales. Stayed the same this week. I know what I have done wrong. Oh well today is a new week and I even went on bike. 20 mins 5.93k. Shoulder still hurts but is a little better and don't hurt when I swallow food now.

Went and seen kids and Laura Saturday what was nice. Apart from that not a great deal really. Hope you are having a nice bank holiday.

Had a bad few days and I had a sneaky look on scales yesterday and was 4 up so I'm nipping it in the bud now. Bike done 20 mins. 5.93k what is exactly the same as last time lol

Bike done 20 mins 5.76k

Had a lot better day yesterday food wise as u will have a good one today. Small steps but getting things in my head right is my priority atm. Diet will fall into place properly soon I know it.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Right had another sts yesterday. But after being 4 up mud week I'll take that

Didn't have a good day yesterday tho and scales were showing 4 up this morning. I've got to stop the scale watching daily as it's driving me insane lol

Going to hit it hard from now and see where we can get by xmas

Bike done 20 mins 5.73k

Think I might have things in place now to do this.

Bike done 20 mins 5.76k

Bike done 20 mins 5.85k. Feel quite good today and full of motivation.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Thought I'd bash another 25 mins out. 7.70k.

Feels good but might of over done it. It's all good tho and what won't kill me will make me stronger.

JLStretton said:
Thought I'd bash another 25 mins out. 7.70k.

Feels good but might of over done it. It's all good tho and what won't kill me will make me stronger.

Just be careful you don't do yourself an injury! And look after your knees, lol. :) xx

Yeah got to watch my knees they did feel a little sore. Tonight.

Not going on bike tomorrow as vying over to see kids.

Went to see kids yesterday. Was great. Billy was laughing nearly all the time was awesome.

Been in bike today. First time I've managed 30 mins 9.04k. Since being back on it.

Back