This time is my Time!!!

Jane1803

Trying hard to get there!
Monday 27th February

Breakfast
Jacket Potato and Beans (sounds really dumb I know but I need to have a good solid breakfast today as I needed to take some medication)
Apple & a Banana

Lunch
Chicken Breast
Pasta Salad (Pasta, Red Pepper, Onion, Sweetcorn)
1 Tbspn Salad Cream 2.5 syns
Grapes and Melon Fruit Salad

Dinner
SW Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Spaghetti
Parmesan HEA
Some Fruit

Hopefully this will hit the spot. The lunch was really nice, made a change from my usual soup!

R u following ee you havent used you heb and only 2.5 syns jus wondering how you are doin im on green and struggle for hea to use lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Courtney

I do EE most of the time with the occasional Green Day.

I will sort out my HEB later on, I tend to save it for a snack if I don't have cereal in the morning.

I have no problem sorting out a HEA, cheese, cheese, cheese all the way!!!

x

Jane1803 said:
Hi Courtney

I do EE most of the time with the occasional Green Day.

I will sort out my HEB later on, I tend to save it for a snack if I don't have cereal in the morning.

I have no problem sorting out a HEA, cheese, cheese, cheese all the way!!!

x

Lol i love cheese but havent been able to fit it in until today lol how long u been doin sw what is your goal n how much have u lost im strugglin a bit if u wanna look at my diary thread lol

Lol i love cheese but havent been able to fit it in until today lol how long u been doin sw what is your goal n how much have u lost im strugglin a bit if u wanna look at my diary thread lol

I have been doing SW since April 2010 and have now lost a slow but steady 7 stone in that time. I reckon I still have about another 3 to 4 stone to go but I am not setting any dates or putting any pressure on - it will come off slowly and surely I know.

I was my groups Woman of the Year last year and recently got Couple of the Year along with the fella, who decided he might as well join as he was eating the meals and living the life with me!

x

Jane1803 said:
I have been doing SW since April 2010 and have now lost a slow but steady 7 stone in that time. I reckon I still have about another 3 to 4 stone to go but I am not setting any dates or putting any pressure on - it will come off slowly and surely I know.

I was my groups Woman of the Year last year and recently got Couple of the Year along with the fella, who decided he might as well join as he was eating the meals and living the life with me!

x

Wow what an achievement congrats thats fantasic :)

Back