This time is the last time.... becoming happy healthy and more confident.

Well done for maintaining, you pulled it back!! I hope to maintain Xmas week, I'm having Xmas day off and hope it doesn't affect me too much!
Lasagne looks lush, what's your recipe? X

Hi, That Lasagne looks lush!
I get you with people saying wait till after Christmas, my OH, has said the same to me after my 7.5 lbs gain this morning at weigh in from the past 2 weeks!
Only the other members at group say different LOL
It is really hard though at the moment.....I am hoping I can be at least half on track so I don't gain too much more this year.....but today I wasn't:confused:...

Thank you Nataliej you can do it. One day shouldn't change a week.but then again how much do we eat Christmas day. If you are anything like me it will be A LOT haha
I literally just boil loads of veg, drain it then add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, salt, chilli and mixed herbs. I only put one layer of lasagne sheets in the middle then top with 120g of pilgrims choice mature cheddar.
Takes 20 min to cook ☺

Zafira I feel the same. I start every morning I'm going to good and then buy then end I'm stuffing my face. As long as your trying that's the main thing. It's very rare we don't gain weight over Christmas. Let's enjoy it and not get too caught up in the slimming world life.

Tomorrow I have a works Christmas meal so my breakfast and lunch will be good but my dinner will be synful but I'm OK with it

We can do this and have fun ☺

The lasagne recipe sounds great, I'm gonna make it when my veggie friend comes down next week she will love it. I never taught to make it, I usually make things like couscous or soup when she visits.

Here to sub :) x

Hi SWB
I'm a little gutted I can't see your piccies.. and they all sound so nice!
Keep up the good work. X

Aww how come you can't see them?
I've premade my lunch and dinner for tomorrow. If I'm on track for athe least 2 meals before Christmas I'm happy hehe.

Hope everyone is well xx

Haha I feel like that every day. To be fair I did have a salad today BUT it was covered in sauce followed by Dr pepper and crisps lol... Thought was there :)

Hey all. Last night I had a little Christmas meal with my housemates. I've lived there 6 months now and it's the first time we have sat and had a meal together.
OK it wasn't syn free and a hell of a lot of wine was consumed which led is being us being up to 5.30 playing a card game.
Felt rubbish today but I'm not going to beat myself up because I had a really nice night.
Wanted a takeaway before but made a fry up instead.
Now in bed watching modern family
Hope everyone is well ☺

Breakfast was ryvita and philadelphia
Worked 4 hours then went and met my friend. We went to a little Italian cafe and I got a goats cheese and roasted vegetable sandwich. Not so sw but it was lovely.

Tonight I'm going to make a bit portion of sw chips with gravy and lots of veg.

Been and got the rest of my presents and going to start wrapping soon :)

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday xx

Glad you had a nice time :)

Thanks gemsta you had a nice day?

Aww that's really good Marybobs having it all syn free I'm planning on being on best behaviour from the first of Jan. My birthday is on the 8th so I'll have a day off but that's it.Xx

Back