This time it's forever or Dieting for Disney!

Today I decided to compensate myself for being at work all weekend so I popped to city centre during my lunch break. I stopped by pandora, hotel chocolat and a place called candy hero which sells American sweets. Picked up a few treats which I'll post a pic of later. The goodies will be synned and should last me a good while :)

Today is green again. Was a bit naughty and skipped lunch so I could go into town. So I ate most of it on my afternoon break.

Breakfast- weetabix & banana

Morning break- skinny sugar free hazelnut latte from Costa (hea 1), hifi (heb 2)

Afternoon break- apple, benefit light bar (2.5), cappuccino muller.

Dinner- actifry chips (1.5) with cheese (hea 2), Quorn bbq fillet and mixed veg

Supper- punnet of cherries, Aldi groovy bar (6), Aldi strawberry mini delight (5)

Total=15

Last edited:
Photos as promised:

ForumRunner_20140628_194123.png

ForumRunner_20140628_194140.png

ForumRunner_20140628_194155.png

My goodies and Pandora charm that I've wanted for ages :D

12 hour shift today. Hope it goes fast, I already want to go back to bed! Just one more get up and I get a day off on Tuesday :D green again

Breakfast- porridge (hea & b 1), banana

Snack- apple, special know chewy delight bar (heb 2)

Lunch- aldi cup shotz, 2 satsumas, muller light, popcorn (4).

Dinner- low low chicken & chorizo paella (4.5 syns), punnet of grapes.

Quick update- just had a sneaky peak weigh and omg! ! Fingers crossed that was real and will be reflected on the scales on weds!!

Little treat- hot chocolate made with 1 tbs choc shot (2), 2 hea milk and 2 tbs marshmallow fluff (2) on top.

Total=12.5

Last edited:
Last 12 hour shift this week today and I've got tomorrow off. Got a headache and I'm shattered so hope it passes quickly. Tomorrow I plan to spend with my little girl cos I've really really missed her over the last couple of days. She's in bed when I get back from long shifts.

Going for green again today!!

Breakfast- porridge (heb and 1/2 hea), banana

Morning break- skinny flat white coffee at Costa (other half of hea)

Lunch- mug shot, 2 satsumas, apple, muller (part of which I managed to pour down my leg!), popcorn (4)
Total so far =4 syns.
Feeling much better now than I did this morning, still very much looking forward to hometime at 8pm though!

Evening snack- sweet cinnamon pop corn (6), snack size grapes punnet

Dinner- cheese on toast (hea, b + 2 syns), tinned spaghetti, punnet of cherries.

Total syns=12

Last edited:
Today I am not working, the sun is shining and I had a lie in for half an hr extra, haha :) having an extra easy day as I've got into the habit of doing a whole slow cooked chicken on my day off during the week, so we have a roast chicken dinner and then some peanut curry with the left over chicken on weds or Thursday. Hoping to save my syns so I can have some of my hotel chocolat goodies tonight (3 or 4 are okay within my syns).

Edit- it's July! One year today I'll be super excited as it will be 20 days till florida! Squeeeee :D

Breakfast- porridge and banana.

Lunch- aldi inspirations salmon, golden savoury rice & salad.

Coffee with semi skimmed milk

Dinner- slow cooked chicken, actifried roasties (1), mixed veg, gravy (1).

Treat- 3 hotel chocolat salted caramel pralines 11 syns

Total=13

Last edited:
I just finished a long shift! :( on a late tomorrow. I'm not doing very well with eating on Shifts haha I need a day off to go food shopping for mug shots and muller lights.
Do you know if the chicken and sweetcorn mug shot pots on the go are free on green? I had one today and quite enjoyed it.
Glad you had a great day off and a well deserved lie in! :)

I just finished a long shift! :( on a late tomorrow. I'm not doing very well with eating on Shifts haha I need a day off to go food shopping for mug shots and muller lights.
Do you know if the chicken and sweetcorn mug shot pots on the go are free on green? I had one today and quite enjoyed it.
Glad you had a great day off and a well deserved lie in! :)

I'm not sure about the on the go pots, I've never had one of those. Eating on shifts is so hard, I find myself so tempted sometimes to just get take away when I get home. Got a night shift next Friday and ill have to caffinate myself or I'll feel awful by 4 am like last time! Basically the key with long shifts, night or day, is planning and preparation. I try to plan out my meals in advance & I always take a proper cooked meal to put in the microwave on night shifts as you do need an energy boost when you start flagging.

I think I deserve a medal today, I went to meadowhall In Sheffield and we went to Krispy Kreme. My husband and little girl both had a doughnut each and I just had a coffee with semi skimmed & sweetner in it. I also walked away from a Pandora ring I really really wanted and bought my husband an early birthday present and a couple of dvds for my little girl. Well one was for her, I pretended 'how to Train your dragon' was for her, but it was for me really ;) also picked up some butterbuds from lakeland which are little sachets of butter granules that you can put on baked potato and veg. They are something like 1 syn each (need to check).

Quick weigh in update- 3lb off which is amazing! Now 0.5lb off my 1.5st award :D and slimmer of the week :D I'd really love to do the same again next week. So no cheat night for me!!

Today was green again

Breakfast- weetabix & banana

Break- skinny flat white & a special K chewy delight bar (heb)

Lunch- mug shot, apple, mini punnet of grapes, muller.

Dinner- actifry chips (1.5), 40g cheese (hea), lm sausages, mixed veg

Treat- 3 hotel chocolat salted caramel pralines (11)

Total=12.5

Last edited:
It's an extra easy day today :) need to work hard this week to get 2.5 off for my club 10 :)

Breakfast- banana

Break- special k chewy delight (heb)

Lunch- mug shot, grapes, muller, aldi benefit light bar (2.5)

Snack- banana & another chewy bar (heb). Decided at this point to switch to green.

Dinner- special fried rice from Chinese. It's 9.5 syns a portion according to the book but the portion I got was massive so that's my syns for today!

Last edited:
Aaah well done on your loss that's fantastic! You're doing so well, and well done for keeping it up! I'm sticking with green not sure I've got the hang of EE yet, even though it's easy! Haha

Hi hon, you're doing fab!!! I had a terrible week after my good start!!! I've now got a night out in 5 weeks so am hammering on CS for some fast results!! Then will b back to sw as I know its so much better. I'll still be keeping up with your diary tho xx

Thank you to both of you:) it's so nice to see a big change in the number on the scales. I'm into the next stone bracket too!!

Congratulations on your great achievement 1.5 stone is amazing you can definitely do that this week!! I too am slimming and using disneyworld as a goal! I am going this October. It's actually my honeymoon too :)

You would think I would have used my wedding as my weight loss goal, but things have been very hard this year and we have had a few deaths in the family. Plus work. Plus wedding planning. I just couldn't get myself together. I got married at the start of June, but we wanted to space out our wedding and honeymoon so were going for two weeks to stay in the animal kingdom hotel in disneyworld! I could not be more excited. I hope you don't mind me pitching in in the group, I started slimming world a couple of weeks ago and I've lost 4 and 1 lbs both weeks - weigh in tomorrow. I do it online as I commute four hours each day and just don't have the time to go to group. This could be a really great support! :)

Congratulations on your great achievement 1.5 stone is amazing you can definitely do that this week!! I too am slimming and using disneyworld as a goal! I am going this October. It's actually my honeymoon too :)

You would think I would have used my wedding as my weight loss goal, but things have been very hard this year and we have had a few deaths in the family. Plus work. Plus wedding planning. I just couldn't get myself together. I got married at the start of June, but we wanted to space out our wedding and honeymoon so were going for two weeks to stay in the animal kingdom hotel in disneyworld! I could not be more excited. I hope you don't mind me pitching in in the group, I started slimming world a couple of weeks ago and I've lost 4 and 1 lbs both weeks - weigh in tomorrow. I do it online as I commute four hours each day and just don't have the time to go to group. This could be a really great support! :)

So sorry to hear you've had such a bad year and for your losses :( I think it's a fantastic idea to spread out the wedding and honeymoon, it's well deserved!
Congratulations on your loss so far, look forward to following your journey and I'm incredibly jealous you're off to disney too! :p Good luck for weigh in!

Of course you are welcome to join in :) I bet you can't wait, animal Kingdom lodge looks so amazing! I bet you are so so excited! October will be here before you know it.

4 hours a day commute is tough, I do 90 minutes and that's bad enough!

Well done on your loss so far :)

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! :) I had my weigh in this morning - lost 0.5lb which is probably more than I deserve this week! I haven't had a proper schedule this week at work at all and haven't been organised enough to plan out meals and snacks, which has led to some dodgy decisions! Still I'll accept any loss this week and move onwards and upwards! Friday weigh in means Friday is the start of a new week :)

Today I plan to have hea ss milk and heb 1 slice wholemeal. Breakfast is banana on toast and coffee, lunch is last nights leftovers - baked chicken breast, SW free pesto through spaghetti (it's from an old mag but if anyone wants the recipe I can post it here it's really good). Dinner is a Chinese takeaway tonight - but a good one! Chicken and black bean with boiled rice (5 syns) and 5 prawn crackers (1.5 syns).

Snacks I have a muller light Turkish delight yoghurt and an apple. Tonight curling up with the hubby to watch a film - might make some microwave popcorn for that one 25g = 5 syns (need to double check it's not 5.5)

Total for today: 12.5 syns :)

Hope the day goes well for you all! X

In the 12s wanting to reach the 9s...

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! :) I had my weigh in this morning - lost 0.5lb which is probably more than I deserve this week! I haven't had a proper schedule this week at work at all and haven't been organised enough to plan out meals and snacks, which has led to some dodgy decisions! Still I'll accept any loss this week and move onwards and upwards! Friday weigh in means Friday is the start of a new week :)

Today I plan to have hea ss milk and heb 1 slice wholemeal. Breakfast is banana on toast and coffee, lunch is last nights leftovers - baked chicken breast, SW free pesto through spaghetti (it's from an old mag but if anyone wants the recipe I can post it here it's really good). Dinner is a Chinese takeaway tonight - but a good one! Chicken and black bean with boiled rice (5 syns) and 5 prawn crackers (1.5 syns).

Snacks I have a muller light Turkish delight yoghurt and an apple. Tonight curling up with the hubby to watch a film - might make some microwave popcorn for that one 25g = 5 syns (need to double check it's not 5.5)

Total for today: 12.5 syns :)

Hope the day goes well for you all! X

In the 12s wanting to reach the 9s...

Half a pound is still lighter than you were last week :) just keep going :)

What film are you going to watch? One of my favourite things is to watch a movie with my husband and spend some time together at home.

I'm going to be having an early night tonight I think. Worked a 55.5 hr week and I'm absolutely spent. Could fall asleep right now, lol!

On a 12 hour shift today. Going for extra easy. Treated myself to a m&s lunch. Was expensive but very very nice. Yum!

Breakfast- banana and 2 alpen lights for a heb. Found the 70 cal versions of cherry bakewell flavour. Mmmm

Break- Costa skinny sugar free hazelnut latte (hea)

Lunch- m&s Vietnamese style marinated pork salad bites. They come with carrot sticks & sweet chilli dipping sauce. 2 syns for the whole thing. Fruit salad & a bag of velvet crunch (4.5).
So far- 6.5 syns

Dinner- 4 bgty Cumberland sausages (4), actifry chips (1.5), mixed veg
Total so far=12

Last edited:
Back