This time it's forever or Dieting for Disney!

It's just a case of pushing on I think and not letting one meal put you on the track of 'I've blown it now, might as well eat everything' which is something I do. How old are your children? I don't know how we'll fit in all the things we want to do, so much there and so little time. I also want to try loads of foods. Plan will be out of the window!

My daughter Paige is 7 and Dylan my wee fella is 3. There is sooooo much to do there you will never fit it all in, but as soon as you're back you will want to book again! Xx

My daughter Paige is 7 and Dylan my wee fella is 3. There is sooooo much to do there you will never fit it all in, but as soon as you're back you will want to book again! Xx

I'm hoping we can go back, I really want to do discovery cove & Kennedy space centre when she's a bit older. I have a feeling I will be even more of a Disney fan when we've been!

I'm hoping we can go back, I really want to do discovery cove & Kennedy space centre when she's a bit older. I have a feeling I will be even more of a Disney fan when we've been!

Yeah we r saving discovery cove until next time. You'll fall in love with the place I bet. We can't get enough. My kids watch the parades on you tube all the time. It's magical.

Good luck for a good sw day today! I may start a diary tonight!

Hey! Keep up the good work!
Discovery Cove's amazing! With Disney I had the parade songs in my head for weeks, and still know all the words, also the food is amazing! It's like it's made of magic. I'd love to go again

Oh I love watching the parades on you tube! The Tokyo Disney ones are also on there and really good!

Today has been a good sw day and I am absolutely stuffed after dinner! It was that delicious I didn't want it to end!!

Breakfast- porridge & banana

Lunch- spicy tomato pasta mug shot (1st time I've had this flavour, was okay, won't buy it again), cappuccino muller, apple, 2 satsumas.

Dinner- pete's peanut butter curry and pilau rice . Recipe on here in pete's recipe thread. 4.5 syns of awesome!!

Supper- the other half of the Krispy Kreme I bought on sat (9.5)

Total=14

Last edited:
Oh I love watching the parades on you tube! The Tokyo Disney ones are also on there and really good! Today has been a good sw day and I am absolutely stuffed after dinner! It was that delicious I didn't want it to end!! Breakfast- porridge & banana Lunch- spicy tomato pasta mug shot (1st time I've had this flavour, was okay, won't buy it again), cappuccino muller, apple, 2 satsumas. Dinner- pete's peanut butter curry and pilau rice . Recipe on here in pete's recipe thread. 4.5 syns of awesome!! Supper- the other half of the Krispy Kreme I bought on sat (8.5) Total=13

Mmmmmm sounds good!!! I'm not a fan of the mug shots at all. I'm actually not a big pasta fan. Funny coz my kids can't get enough. Keep going hon you're doing fab!

Mmmmmm sounds good!!! I'm not a fan of the mug shots at all. I'm actually not a big pasta fan. Funny coz my kids can't get enough. Keep going hon you're doing fab!

Thank you :) I'm feeling pretty determined at the moment. Hoping for a good loss this week to make up for last week!

Thank you :) I'm feeling pretty determined at the moment. Hoping for a good loss this week to make up for last week!

I weigh tomorrow 5pm so I can't even have a sneak peek on scales in morning. Well I do but can't assess how I've done with it. According to my morning I've lost 6lb but I know I gain a bit in day. I'll b starving tomorrow by five ha ha ha

I weigh tomorrow 5pm so I can't even have a sneak peek on scales in morning. Well I do but can't assess how I've done with it. According to my morning I've lost 6lb but I know I gain a bit in day. I'll b starving tomorrow by five ha ha ha
Good luck :) I weigh at 7.30 tomorrow and it's nil by mouth from 1pm! I find the hr at home before weigh in hardest for being hungry.

I had a sneaky peak and I've either gained or maintained :( ill be gutted if that's what I get tomorrow. I've worked hard this week and said no to so many things.

Breakfast- 2 weetabix & a banana

Lunch- mug shot, muller, apple, 2 clementines.

Dinner- Maggi so juicy BBQ sticky chicken (2 for 1 chicken breast) X2 (4), roast Mediterranean veg (done with garlic fry light & cajun seasoning, actifry chips (2).

9 king mikados (9 )

Total=15

Last edited:
Good luck :) I weigh at 7.30 tomorrow and it's nil by mouth from 1pm! I find the hr at home before weigh in hardest for being hungry. I had a sneaky peak and I've either gained or maintained :( ill be gutted if that's what I get tomorrow. I've worked hard this week and said no to so many things. Breakfast- 2 weetabix & a banana Lunch- mug shot, muller, apple, 2 clementines. Dinner- Maggi so juicy BBQ sticky chicken (2 for 1 chicken breast), roast Mediterranean veg (done with garlic fry light & cajun seasoning, actifry chips (2).

Ah hon even if u do sts your efforts will serve u well next week!!! Good luck. I go straight from work which is a bonus xx

Ah hon even if u do sts your efforts will serve u well next week!!! Good luck. I go straight from work which is a bonus xx

That's what I'm hoping. Last time I did sw I lost the first stone quickly but the 1.5 St award was really tough to get to and it took weeks and weeks. I know I just have to push through it. People are starting to notice and say nice things so that's boosted me this week. I do think I've lost inches though if not actual numbers.

That's what I'm hoping. Last time I did sw I lost the first stone quickly but the 1.5 St award was really tough to get to and it took weeks and weeks. I know I just have to push through it. People are starting to notice and say nice things so that's boosted me this week. I do think I've lost inches though if not actual numbers.

Good luck tonight x

Good luck tonight x

Thank you! I'll update ASAP. Not felt well today. Poorly tummy, bloating, trapped wind and cramps. Feeling a bit better than I was earlier on, sometimes I get this and I'm sure it's ibs. It usually only happens after takeaway or large amounts of bread so I'm a bit puzzled by it today.

Anyway, I'm feeling nervous about weigh in but looking forward to group :)

Breakfast- hifi & banana

Lunch- macaroni cheese mug shot (2), Muller, apple & 2 satsumas.

Dinner- special mixed ok sauce, chips and a mixed Chinese starter. I really fancied Chinese :)

Last edited:
1lb off. Pleased but was hoping for more
after a maintain last week, still, it's a loss and all in the right direction.

Back on plan now. Felt absolutely horrible after that takeaway. Over full, sick and really thirsty because of all the salt. It tasted nice but I felt yuck!

Anyway, onwards and downwards- I'm on a night shift tonight. Going to try and keep my syns low during the day so I can spend them tonight on a pick-me-up!

Lunch- 2 slices great white bread (1 heb plus 2 syns) spread with 1 tbs butter me up light (2.5), 2 boiled eggs, bowl of strawberries & blueberries, muller.
=4.5 syns

Dinner/breakfast- peanut curry (3 syns. Peanut butter =9, divided by 3 portions), pilau rice. Running total =7.5

Main meal 2- peanut butter curry (3) and veetee dine in pilau rice (3.5). Running total =13.5

Last edited:
Well I survived my night shift :) hit the wall at 4 am and from then onwards I really struggled with the tiredness. Was very glad to go home! Got up about half 2 this afternoon. To be honest I really didn't want to, but not feeling too bad now.

Having a green day today

Had my lunch at 3pm- cheese on toast made with 2 slices great white bread (1 heb + 2syns), 45g mozzarella (hea), tomato puree under the cheese and dried Italian herbs on top. Had a bowl of strawberries, blueberries and banana with a strawberry muller on top.
So far- 2 syns

Dinner- actifry chips (3), lm sausages, mixed veg.
So far- 5 syns and 1 heb left

Supper- punnet of cherries, salted caramel hifi (heb), m&s double chocolate popcorn (6)

Total=11 syns

Tomorrow I'm going to a hen night, it's a set menu and I picked it a few months ago. Not sw friendly, but it's 1 meal. So effectively I've had 2 cheat meals this week. hope I can at least maintain my weight loss.

Oh and tomorrow it's 1 year and 1 month till florida. It's getting closer!!

Last edited:
tonight is the hen night so keeping it very very low syn today. Had a sneaky weigh and I weigh less than I did on weds at weigh in so I'm keeping everything crossed that I'll be able to pull back tonight's weigh in to still get a loss on Wednesday.

Today is extra easy.

Brunch- cheese on toast made with 2 slices great white bread (1heb and 2 syns), 40g reduced fat cheddar (hea), tomato puree, Italian herbs, a slice of ham on each and the cheese sprinkled on top. For my super free I had a banana and clementine and I also had a strawberry muller.

Getting hungry now! Been very good and resisted syns apart from the 2 earlier. Time for a banana!

Night out- calamari with a tomato and chilli mayo dip, chicken tikka makhani with boiled rice, naan and mango chutney & for dessert salted caramel and chocolate tart with vanilla ice cream. Coffee after. Declined the chocolate mint, for what it's worth!

Drinks- 1 glass (small) sparkling wine, 1 small glass white wine, diet coke & water.

Last edited:
Back