1 steamed salmon fillet
1 stick of celery
cucumber
tomatoes
1 teaspoon of light salad dressing
1 banana
1/8 victoria sponge cake (oops)

Dinner:

Turkey burgers (500g turkey mince, two tablespoons of tomato sauce, mixed herbs, salt, pepper. Made 7 burgers in total)
Fried egg
SW chips

3 glasses of water, and two teas.

Now just to work out my syns for the day lol!

So for it's 6 syns for the granola (need to find an alternative I think) , Salmon and salad was free I believe? As I am doing extra easy. Quavers 4.5 syns, 2 syns for the tomato sauce.

So far I have used 12.5 syns. Please someone correct me if I am wrong. With the cake included it'll be around my maximum daily I think so no more eating this evening for me :( serves me right!

Was a tesco victoria sponge... meant to be for the kids oops

And now a options hot chocolate... Oh dear. Can I just not have as many syns tomorrow to make up?

Hi Nicole

I think you have underestimated the syns for your cake. I don't know which one you had but most of Tescos are around 250 cals for 1/6 of a cake so approx 187cals=9.5syns. Don't let going over on your syns put you off you can do this. just make sure you have lots of syn friendly snacks around to help you beat temptation.

Hi Nicole,

Have you had your HEB? I don't know if the granola is but I've used 35g of Jordans natural muesli mixed with fruit and yoghurt as my breakfast before so no syns :) Also did you have your 1/3 superfree with your dinner? I pretty much only do green days so don't have to have 1/3 sf.

I have cut back on syns on days after I had too many. I had about 50 at the cinema on Thursday :( and have been cutting back on syns the past few days to make up for it. Fingers crossed I still have a loss on Weds... :)

I didn't have my HEB yesterday no. I used to do red and green days and since being on extra east I've been finding it really difficult so I think I'm going to go back to my red and green days.

So far this moring for breakfast I've had my HEB 28g of shreddies with some milk from my HEA, and 1 banana and a glass of water :)

Lunch 1/2 packet of Batchelors Cheese Leek and Ham

Dinner Tandoori lamb

260g (Sainsbury’s) New Zealand Lamb neck fillet cut into 5cm chunks (ff)
100g fat-free natural yogurt
3Tbsp tomato puree (s)(sff)
2Tbsp Tandoori Masala
1 cm ginger, peeled & grated
1tsp chilli powder
1tsp sea salt
2tbsp lemon juice (ss)(sff)

*1 cup of rice, cooked as per the package (ff)
* Handful of frozen peas (ss)(ff)

Snacks
Onken fat free natural yogurt 1 tablespoon of sweetner (yum yum and I believe the yogurt is free too?)
1 banana (need to go shopping for more fruit!)

Back