This time its the last time!!!

Thanks everyone, am really pleased. I am feeling really positive about this week now. No gym today, too busy at work :sigh: Going to spend some time on the wii fit tonight though and will try and gym Tue-Fri this week.
Hope everyone has had a great Monday! x

Morning all :),
Not a good night last night, my son has a cold and could not stop coughing when he laid down! This meant he was awake most of the night which in turn meant I was!!! Amazing how OH managed to sleep very soundly though!
Forgot to eat breakfast - not a good start to the day :sigh:. Cant remember the last time I forgot a meal though I have to say lol!
Roll on lunch time! Will just have to make sure I dont eat too much to make up for it!!!
Hope everyone has a good Tuesday! x

well done..3lb!!!...woohoooo :D

Sorry to hear little one is unwell, my wee boy had the dreaded night time cough a few week ago, not good is it? Hope he feels better soon..and you both sleep soundly tonight!

Naughty naughty missed breakfast ;)...totally understandable though and I am sure you'll be fine throughout the day, have a little extra at lunchtime, as you don't want the body to go into starvation mode!

I must think about purchasing a wi thingy!!!!! lol...I would really like to zumba :banana dancer: but won't go to the classes, and i don't know any other way to get zumba'ing!!!! unless there is a dvd out there??????

Have a good day bubbles :)

Hi bubbles,

3lbs gone that's great, hope your son gets better soon. Keep at it, onward and downward, here's to being little again:D

Happy Wednesday everyone! I got some sleep last night, yay!!! Good day foodwise, porridge, salad and stir fry for dinner. Gym at lunch today and going to try and go tomorrow as well.

TOTM has rocked up so just need to resist that dairy milk that my son has sitting in the cupboard! Lol!
Hope uve all had a good day! X

Well done on 3lbs, that's fantastic. You will resist that nasty chocolate, you don't need it! That's what i am telling myself, what would I need high fat food for? Nothing, is the short answer, apart from to make me fatter!

Have a good day Bubbles.

How's today going Bubbles? Hope it's a good one!

Hi guys, hope uve all had a good Friday! Had a birthday tea at work today, loads of cake and cream and I actually managed to say no!!!! First time I have resisted real temptation so am really chuffed!

Going out tonight so hopefully will burn some calories dancing, I don't really drink so least don't have to worry about those extra calories!

Looking forward to this weekend, this week seems to have been a long one! Hope everyone is ok! Xx

Good girl Bubbles!! Resisting temptation like that is not easy.

Have a fun night out.

Thanks Barb and Laura! Had a good night thanks, no hangover either :) good job too as had about three hours sleep and then my son came bounding in the bedroom insisting it was time to get up!!! Had a really busy weekend which would normally mean I would eat junk but have managed to resist this weekend! Yay!!!
Bad news is my scales have broken, they were pretty cheap ones and I got on yesterday for sneak peak before weigh in tomorrow and they said 10 3lbs! One day perhaps but definitely not there at the moment lol!!! Didnt have time to pick some up today so will have to try and get some new ones in the week, will have to be a two week gap between weigh in this time. Hopefully will inspire me to be reeeaallly good this week to make sure I get a big loss next Monday!!!
Hope u have all had a lovely weekend.
x

just completely confused myself, I just remembered I joined a while back and somehow I managed to log in with my old account and updated my diary on that account!!!

A 2 week gap could work really well, imagine how much you could lose in that time, it will make the next weigh in more exciting!

OOh yes i love a nice 2 week weigh in. Im sort of doing the same, supossed to weigh in on fri but on hols so waiting until I get back! Good luck :) ad keep up the great work!

How's it going Bubbles? You've gone a bit quiet!

Hi everyone!!!
Had a few crazy days so not been able to get on here for a bit! Been a bit poorly as well but bit better now. Only been to the gym once this week cause not been well but am gonna try and go tomorrow and sat to make up for it!
Was feeling sorry for myself yesterday as not well so ended up eating a choccie bar, so annoyed with myself but have moved on and not obsessed about it too much!
Onward and no more chocolate!! Am actually looking forward to the gym tomorrow which is shocking in itself!
Hope everyone is well!!
Xx

Back