This Time

Hi everyone!

It's my weigh day tomorrow and I always panic that eating 'heavy' food the day before will mean I won't lose anything. Is anyone else over-cautious like I am?

Part of the reason why I left group was because I'd weigh in at 19:30 but spend the whole day starving myself so that I could get the maximum loss which means that every Wednesday I wouldn't eat until 9pm after weigh in and then wolf down a huge takeaway and chocolate or cakes. Sometimes I'd weigh myself before weigh in at group and if I wasn't happy I'd go to the extreme lengths of giving myself an enema (really stupid thing to do but at least I've been honest about it!) I made the decision to start weighing at home so I can do it on a Wednesday morning, completely naked and safe in the knowledge that I hadn't eaten for about 12 hours!

Going forward my plan is going to be just to have a SP day every Tuesday and then I know my stomach won't be full of carbs the following day.

Getting rid of my bad habits like bingeing after weigh in and starving myself and forcing my own movements before weigh in I'm sure will help me succeed this time.

Soph xx

I love anything made out of sausage meat I usually make balls and wrap them in bacon :)
I weigh in nearly every morning and I'm always within a pound of what I weighed the day before no matter what I've eaten (weight wise)

I love anything made out of sausage meat I usually make balls and wrap them in bacon :)
I weigh in nearly every morning and I'm always within a pound of what I weighed the day before no matter what I've eaten (weight wise)

Oooh, I might have to try sausage & bacon balls! They sound amazing.

I think everyone is different. I can eat a jacket potato and put on 3lbs!

I weigh in the mornings so I think most of my tea has gone down lol
At Xmas I mix the sausage meat with stuffing and make sausage, stuffing and bacon balls, my absolute favourite Xmas food. I have seasonal food to stop me eating it year round or I'd weigh even more..

That sounds good. Do you make them SW friendly? Then you could eat them all year round :)

If only I could eat mince pies all year round... ;)

Nothing is SW friendly Xmas day :) I've never attempted to make them another time, I usually swap to homemade Scotch eggs, made with heck sausage and rolled in cous cous, I like them much better than shop bought.

Nothing is SW friendly Xmas day :) I've never attempted to make them another time, I usually swap to homemade Scotch eggs, made with heck sausage and rolled in cous cous, I like them much better than shop bought.

That sounds nice too, I've never tried the SW scotch eggs

Hi everyone!

It's my weigh day tomorrow and I always panic that eating 'heavy' food the day before will mean I won't lose anything. Is anyone else over-cautious like I am?

Part of the reason why I left group was because I'd weigh in at 19:30 but spend the whole day starving myself so that I could get the maximum loss which means that every Wednesday I wouldn't eat until 9pm after weigh in and then wolf down a huge takeaway and chocolate or cakes. Sometimes I'd weigh myself before weigh in at group and if I wasn't happy I'd go to the extreme lengths of giving myself an enema (really stupid thing to do but at least I've been honest about it!) I made the decision to start weighing at home so I can do it on a Wednesday morning, completely naked and safe in the knowledge that I hadn't eaten for about 12 hours!

Going forward my plan is going to be just to have a SP day every Tuesday and then I know my stomach won't be full of carbs the following day.

Getting rid of my bad habits like bingeing after weigh in and starving myself and forcing my own movements before weigh in I'm sure will help me succeed this time.

Soph xx

years ago i would always do a red day the day before weigh in for that very reason now i do extra easy and do not worry about it, doesnt seem to matter in the big scheme of things. Its all a big mind game isn't it!

years ago i would always do a red day the day before weigh in for that very reason now i do extra easy and do not worry about it, doesnt seem to matter in the big scheme of things. Its all a big mind game isn't it!

Yep! Still never gonna have a huge pasta bake on a Tuesday night though :)

I was the same with the 7:30 on Wednesdays. Id be ao hungry by 9 that I used to drive straight to the Chinese from group. I'd ring in the order and everything. But now im doing sw online and weighing in on a Thursday morn cause in my head if I have a bad weekend I have three days to do SP and get my loss. Plus it saves me from wearing the lightest clothes possible and barely there underwear in case I weighed heavy. And starving myself. Its insane. Feel so much better doing it from home.

I was the same with the 7:30 on Wednesdays. Id be ao hungry by 9 that I used to drive straight to the Chinese from group. I'd ring in the order and everything. But now im doing sw online and weighing in on a Thursday morn cause in my head if I have a bad weekend I have three days to do SP and get my loss. Plus it saves me from wearing the lightest clothes possible and barely there underwear in case I weighed heavy. And starving myself. Its insane. Feel so much better doing it from home.

That's just reminded me of a time when I still lived with my mum. I was about to go to SW weigh in and she burst out laughing at my outfit. I was pretty much wearing tights and a tunic dress so short it was more like a top. She couldn't believe I was going wearing a top and tights and still reminds me of it to this day! Mum has been just as bad in the past stripping down to her bra and knickers to weigh :)

The thins we do, eh?

I'm glad that weighing from home is working out better for you, Marybobs x

I didn't do an SP day as I struggle to go without bananas and yogurts but my dinner was SP so at least my tummy isn't bloated for tomorrow's weigh-in. Fingers crossed for a good loss. If I can get to my half stone award I'll be happy.

19 January 2016

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
4 boiled eggs and wholemeal toast (B) with ketchup (2)

Dinner
Cold Gammon, cheese (A), salad, salad cream (2) and pickle (1)

Drinks and Snacks
Pepsi Max
Quavers (4)
2 Greek Mullerlights (1)

Total Syns: 10

YAY! Well done on the 2.5lb :D

I've just done my food shop for the week. I bought the SW Tikka Masala sauce from Iceland so I'm looking forward to trying that at some point (maybe not this week). My new recipe to try this week is the Hairy Dieters' Chicken Cordon Bleu which I think I'll make on Sunday.

Tonight I'm going to make Spag Bol and make enough to save some for the days I'm working this week. I get in quite late and can never normally be bothered to cook, especially as I'm starving by that time!

It feels good when I'm organised :)

Hi been reading your diary love your positive energy an the being honest with yourself, I used to do that after weighing in have a little binge but I'm trying to stop that.

Good luck being organised is good for the last two weeks I have planned my dinners every night not only dose it help but I think it's saved me money.

Oh I love the hairy bikers recipes. They make such lovely grub. You are doing really well. The Sw range is a lifesaver. I throw them on days when I can't cook.

Back