this weekend

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Ok, so it is bank holiday weekend...we haven't got another one for a good while....so what are you doing?

I am going down to the coast my friends, fmaily own a chalet and we go down there and do nothing! read, sleep, swim, walk, sleep, and I use to eat lots (fish and chips!) I know I will be fine though.

Megan,
I am so jealous. Take me with you.

My plans: working, putting stuff on ebay and trying not to have a nervous breakdown as the kitchen is being refitted and they are already a week behind schedule.

Good News: due to kitchen refit there is NO food in the house. I mean NONE. so, no worry about cheats

xxx

I am off camping for the weekend, not far though, i am off up to Blackpool, well just outside of Bpool, just a weekend away by the sea and to chill out!!!

Not a lot - which suits me fine. Christening on Sunday - so that should be nice.

Hair cut on Saturday. Probably have to do some shopping, BF birthday next week - haven't actually bought him anything as yet... better get a wiggle on.

If the weather is dry, may take the dog (and BF!) on a long walk, and may even go out for my tea!! Woohoo!!

Just looking forward to a couple of lie-ins!

Lynne
x

just a normal weekend for me so i shall be doing nothing

I have my three best friends coming to visit for the weekend. I haven't seen them since we moved in April and I can't WAIT!

Must resist the bbq!

I'm going to be working (boo hoo), after wasting the last 5 weeks of the summer holiday, I have just realised the amount of work I now have to do before the new school term starts. The panic has set in.

I'm going to be at at wedding then a bbq then visiting bro in law's newborn baby on mon,gonna be a hard weekend I think! x

Working. Oh the joys of working in a suppermarket.:mad:

Our village has a homecoming Scotland festival thing on so will be taking DS to that on Sun, hope its a nice day!

Its my last weekend before returning to work after maternity leave, not going to be working every weekend but every Fri and either a Weds or a Sun.

Also want to get back on track from tomorrow as have been pissing about with the diet for long enough now!

Back