• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

this weekend

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Ok, so it is bank holiday weekend...we haven't got another one for a good while....so what are you doing?

I am going down to the coast my friends, fmaily own a chalet and we go down there and do nothing! read, sleep, swim, walk, sleep, and I use to eat lots (fish and chips!) I know I will be fine though.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 1st5lb(9.18%)
Megan,
I am so jealous. Take me with you.

My plans: working, putting stuff on ebay and trying not to have a nervous breakdown as the kitchen is being refitted and they are already a week behind schedule.

Good News: due to kitchen refit there is NO food in the house. I mean NONE. so, no worry about cheats

xxx

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
S: 16st9lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 2st12lb(17.17%)
I'm jetting off to Greece for 2 weeks!! Yippee!! :bliss:

specialk

Silver Member
S: 26st0lb C: 26st0lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am off camping for the weekend, not far though, i am off up to Blackpool, well just outside of Bpool, just a weekend away by the sea and to chill out!!!

LV30

Gold Member
S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
Not a lot - which suits me fine. Christening on Sunday - so that should be nice.

Hair cut on Saturday. Probably have to do some shopping, BF birthday next week - haven't actually bought him anything as yet... better get a wiggle on.

If the weather is dry, may take the dog (and BF!) on a long walk, and may even go out for my tea!! Woohoo!!

Just looking forward to a couple of lie-ins!

Lynne
x

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
just a normal weekend for me so i shall be doing nothing

Guru

Silver Member
S: 22st10.5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 3st9lb(16.01%)
I have my three best friends coming to visit for the weekend. I haven't seen them since we moved in April and I can't WAIT!

Must resist the bbq!

Chlo

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
I'm going to be working (boo hoo), after wasting the last 5 weeks of the summer holiday, I have just realised the amount of work I now have to do before the new school term starts. The panic has set in.

slimwannabe

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 4st2lb(26.13%)
I'm going to be at at wedding then a bbq then visiting bro in law's newborn baby on mon,gonna be a hard weekend I think! x

S: 18st4lb C: 17st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 41.4 Loss: 1st1lb(5.86%)
Working. Oh the joys of working in a suppermarket.:mad:

S: 17st9lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st7lb(2.83%)
I have a night out planned on sat...but i will be on the water lol! x

Our village has a homecoming Scotland festival thing on so will be taking DS to that on Sun, hope its a nice day!

Its my last weekend before returning to work after maternity leave, not going to be working every weekend but every Fri and either a Weds or a Sun.

Also want to get back on track from tomorrow as have been pissing about with the diet for long enough now!