this will never work

this will never work....i am so stuffed from lunch i can't imagine when i get weighed on tuesday i will have lost.

today i been doing extra easy

breakfast
2 x weetabix and milk (hx b) topped with a banana

lunch
salad, lettuce, tom and cucumber with fat free dressing, jacket pot topped with 6 jumbo prawns mixed with very low fat cottage cheese
and a muller light strawberry yogurt

dinner
no ideas at the moment as too full up

please tell me im not doing this wrong as i sooooo want it to work, i really haven't cheated and left anything out :confused:

Hi hun, don't worry it's all good, that is the best thing about sw, you need never go hungry x

i did do sw a few years ago and got to target weight so i know it can work.

the thing now is trying to get my head round the extra easy. it just seems wrong to have so much choice on free food.

honestly im not moaning about it, just confused as to how it can work:confused:

enjoying too much food is what made me have to rejoin sw :(

everytime i eat something i check it out and feel shocked i can have it, pleased but shocked :)

It works for me, however i think there are some people on this forum that it doesn't work for. Think it just depends. I think it works because e.g. On a green day i would have a plate full of carbs and on a red day i would have mostly meat, however on an ee day i have half carbs and half meat, so not really eating any extra. If that makes sense (lol it does to me) and one hex a is cut and one hexb is cut. xx

For one day, and strictly one day only !!!!!, work out the calorific value of what you eat and you'll see it is within the healthy amount for losing weight.

Then never do that ever again cos there's just no need and that's not what SW is all about!

Just remember to try and fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods when you do EE and you'll be find!

Sue - i'm too scared to do that!!! I know it must be less than what I need as I've lost 5st but I can't see how I'm eating less calories when I eat soooo much!

I can't see anything wrong in that diary.

I am a SW veteran, and ee blows my mind. I don't get it. But I love it now. I mix it with r&g days too. Give my body a shake up lol

Back