thistime08

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
GET YOUR AR5E IN GEAR......whats the point of having exercise things and not doing em!!!! 10 mins a night on your arms and i promise no more bingo wings and nice toned arms!!!
Also, if you don't want old granny baggy sking after loosing weight you need to start doing toning exercises!!!
Now seriously hun, i hated exercise after getting fat....funny how quickly you will start to love doing them ....just do a bit each night and you'll feel 1000% times better hun xxx
Is that enough hun?

That did it...thanks..nothing better than Public Humiliation!!! LOL

lmao ... you asked for it hun xxxx

Nictastic

I'm a big fan of exercise just lost my passion and getting it back now. Try googling and look for some yoga positions "plank" and "cobra". They use your arms.

And your right a little everyday makes you feel good. My challenge for June is to do situps every day once or twice around 100 - 200.

Brenda
X

Yep Yep..I know. Definitely tonight I i promise!! Either Davina or Dynabands (although I kinda need to watch the DVDS first before I do then iykwim) So maybe Davina cause I know that one. Yes Sergeant M'am!!!

What dvd are you doing lillie. I have awful loose skin on my tum. any creams ye could recomend

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

or you could cheat and get slendertone to do them for you whilst doing other exercises hehe
I used to love Body balance - which is a combination of yoga, pilates and thai chi was fab!!!!!! Just can't get to the gym anymore
Best one for warming up i used to love was the rising and fallng sun!!! Used to get leg wobbles and everything boy does that warm you up!!!

Or thistime you could do dyna bands whilst watching the dvd!!! hehehe i would make a good seargent...ask my kids!!
Good job you live sooo far away or i'd be banging on your door and making you do them lol

got my daughters ab roller out so i'm on the bandwagon and going to promise to do 100 ab crunches morning and night. still doing the wii fit 40mins a day and loving it

What dvd are you doing lillie. I have awful loose skin on my tum. any creams ye could recomend

im doing the minisrty of sound danceworkout its hard work but my bum and thighs are starting to look okish,you cant beat crunchies for you tum ,im upto 60 a day now,i will get to 100 !!!!

Ur doing great. Going to have to workhard.I feel and look like a skittle

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

Teg, what are you doing right?

Hey Teg, I just realised that I started 3 days after you and at a similar weight: 16st 6 lbs. Your losses are fantastic. Please tell me how you are doing so well. My 6th weigh-in is tomorrow. I'm just curious really.

Ministry of sound workout lil? preparing for our night out??
What exactly are Dyna bands Nic? or any1? xx

My arms need help, i have my legs sussed with the bike and my tum with crunches but what about my arms? weights i have but they bore me xx

nip round mine hun????xxx

Lol i dont need asking twice, on my way! xx

cool I need this shirt ironing for tomorrow, love you cheers xx

Hahaha oooh you have really blown it now!! xx

blown? are ya coming round then xx

Back