• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thongs....

I have told my son that I have bought a pack of 3 thongs for me and my 2 ugly sisters when we go away.
We are 3 'larger ladies' - the look on his face was amazing!!!!!:eek:
He doesn't need to know that we have no intention of wearing them does he???
I thought I would have a bit of fun with it for a while......:whistle::character00180:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you have probably scarred him for life lol xxxx

Did that years ago FTT!!! he is 17 and knows everything!!! If I knew half as much I'd be a genius....I suppose they are all like that at that age...But I wasn't...

2hourglass

Silver Member
I have told my son that I have bought a pack of 3 thongs for me and my 2 ugly sisters when we go away.
We are 3 'larger ladies' - the look on his face was amazing!!!!!:eek:
He doesn't need to know that we have no intention of wearing them does he???
I thought I would have a bit of fun with it for a while......:whistle::character00180:

How mean - but funny, make sure he sees you packing them !!:D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Blees him xx cant wait to be able to do stuff like this to my sons hahaha evil aint we

lillie

weighs a lot less
id put them on over a pair of pants and ask for his opinion but i am evil x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hehehehehe lil...loving that suggestion xxx

He is alarmed!!! Me and his GF were talking about going thong shopping - fancy ones with beads on/diamante on etc.....I think I'll keep it going a while longer.....It's just so much fun:girlpower:

lillie

weighs a lot less
nipple tassles too,that will really mke him blush and if hes really been naughty ,vibrators x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
LMAO ...he he he he:devilangel::rotflmao: