Those doing CD maint

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bellybee, 25 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    During the time you have done the various plans say up until 1200 did you lose extra weight and if so how much per week/plan?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Lisa

Sorry just noticed this unanswered.

From seeing hundreds of people doing maintenance the answer is that it can be anything for continiung on at 2 to 3 pounds loss a week or it can be a complete freeze.

Remember you can hover on any stage for a week or two to drop a few more pounds.

Mike

4. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    I have just moved up the plans. I'm on 790 now and if i struggle on that will do 1000.
    Have only just started so cant really tell you how much i have or will lose but I have 2 stones to lose so watch this space!! :)

5. d4n13773

d4n13773 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (my way!)
    Hello,

I've been on 790 for just over 2 weeks, I've lost 4 lbs each week. My losses on CD varied between 7lbs and 2lbs, so I think it is averaging out pretty much the same. I am 5"11 tall, though so this is still a massive defict in calories for me (apparently, at my goal weight I'll require about 1800 cals to maintain). If the rate stays the same. I'll be moving up to 1000 plan soon and am so looking forward to the fruit.

6. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I am currently moving up the stages 2 weeks at a time with 11lbs to go until target. After SS, I did a week of AAM where I lost 3lbs, the next week I messed around between AAM and larger carb-free meals and only lost a lb but the week just gone I started 790 officially, stuck to it religiously and lost 4lbs. My biggest fear was that it was going to freeze my weight loss but it seems fine (and it's great to have 3 packs and what seems like a massive dinner). I am going to stay on 790 again and maybe move up to 1000 next week depending on my weigh in results.

7. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Thanks for your advice, guys.

I'm shortly to start stablisation/maintenance to lose the last stone to get to my target. Frankly, it scares the bejasus out of me (well, you know where you are with sole sourcing don't you? :rolleyes: ) and it's very encouraging to read your continuing success stories.

8. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone this has helped I have made my decision on what I will do with my weight loss plan now.
    It may not the correct decision but I have made it and I will stick to it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.