Those who started with a lot to lose but now halfway through...

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I started out wanting to lose roughly 6-7st. I'm now halfway through and have been doing SW for nearly a year.

My weight loss seems to have really plateaued (some of it because of holidays but some of it genuinely stalling for no known reason) and I wondered if there is something that happens at the 'halfway' point where your body pleateaus?

I've been sticking with it and will continue to do that but it's disheartening and frustrating to be sticking to the plan and not getting the weight losses.

Any tips? I have a feeling I'm going to have to start Body Magic to get the weight to shift again!

Do you find yourself eating the same old same old?? Maybe you need to change things round a bit.. for example if you always have cereal for breakfast.. change it to fruit and yoghurt, have your HEb a bit later.. try mix and match? Or really look at what your eating.. maybe you are adding stuff and not synning it (I know I do)

Good luck

Thanks hun. Have really been on the straight and narrow this week - actually even measuring my milk (and taking a little pot out with me when I get a coffee to make sure I'm not going over!) and mixing it up by doing 5 reds and 2 greens as I'm usually a green girl - must admit, it's been nice having more red days for a change.

I will keep trying to change things up and see how it goes. I do write everything down when I keep a food diary so I'm going to keep doing one as it helps keep me organised and makes sure that I syn properly.

I do usually have porridge every morning and have been trying to vary my 2nd HEX B but will try having some eggs or fruit salad like you said.

I've also now cut down to 10 syns a day rather than my usual 15 as I think I need to start having less calories. I might start looking at my portion sizes as well.

Thanks for the tips!

No worries.. its hard sometimes to see the wood for the trees.. try adding some superspeed foods in there.. I cant wait to hear more about this extra easy plan.. looks good from what I have sneaked a peek at lately

i'm the same.........the weight is refusing to move...be round this weight now for 4 weeks, i'm tryin green days now as i always do red...cut out all syns...see what happens now....

Back