Thought I'd give it a go!

Whew, this is a really challenging fast day. I think it's because I didn't eat much yesterday. The antibiotics made me feel sick. Gonna have a pork loin steak & steamed veg for tea soon.

Ok, the pork loin steak was gross so I'm leaving it for hubby. Lol. Now having two hard boiled eggs with salad and a serving of light honey mustard dressing. If I finish the day off with an apple (would love one) I'll be at 519 calories. Hmmmmm hate going over though.

I was just so hungry! Not that's an excuse! Gonna do it tomorrow though not giving up! I'm doing silly amounts of exercise so burning off my fast day food which is prob why I'm so hungry ha haven't had anythjng bad just not fasted. X

I think I read in the 5:2 book that its best to exercise before eating on a fast day as eating before will make you hungrier after and if you don't your burning your fat stores and not the calories you've just consumed? As with all arguments there's someone to say always fuel your body before and after exercise. I suppose it's down to the individual and what you find easier. I personally always eat after my cardio, lol xxx

I feel fine exercising without food on fast days and have more energy. I always exercise before breakfast on a Saturday too. I just woke up hungry and that's no good on a fast day ha my shopping has just been delivered so no excuse not to be prepared tomorrow and can still get a second fast in on thu-hopefully!! X

I see, yeah waking up hungry on a fast day is never a good start. I've not went over 9.7 in over 5 months!!! Yippeeeee! Longest ever! But... 9.5 just now and have decided to push for 8.10 ( a figure I thought was unachievable ) so ill see how I go. Xxx

Oh my god that's amazing! What was your start weight? Just weighed out my salad for tomorrow dinner and stew for tea....glad I'm prepared but now I know why I usually stick to ready meals on fast days! Hate weighing veg! Trying to exercise every day until Vegas but it's starting to take. It's toll....

Heaviest weight ever was 16st 0.5lbs but started losing weight after Xmas last year ( starting weight was 13st 8lbs ) thanks so much. Tomorrow will be a good day for you xxx

Wow!! You must be so proud of yourself! It's like nearly half of your body weight! My scales aren't really budging but feel so much better so I don't care. I've put a few lb on since I announced my stone loss so it only lasted a few hours ha the batteries are nearly running out and I'm never replacing them they drive me mad! X

Thanks Carrie!

Took another sneaky peek at my weight this morning (official weigh-in is this Friday) and I'm already another 2lbs down! Having an upset stomach because of the antibiotics has some benefits I guess! Will be pleased if I can just hang onto this loss by this Friday.

Good luck today Heather!!!!!

Well done :) I've had to eat. Don't feel well at all. I dropped soup everywhere yesterday and dropped a cup of water today feel all peculiar! My secretary has given me a right telling off and made me have a banana a coffee and a biscuit to get my sugar levels up. Gonna have a night off the gym and see if it helps x

Sounds like your secretary is a smart man / woman! I wonder if it's all the exercise you've been doing with not much food?

Back