Thought I'd give it a go!

Thanks everyone, and a MASSIVE well done to you Heather!!!! How much more would you like to lose?

Started my non fast day with a giant bowl of porridge with added flax seed. Going to try to go another week with very low and good carbs and no sugar. It seems to make a massive difference for me.

I wanted to lose another stone by Vegas :( don't wanna do a stupid crash diet though or I'll pile it on when I eat carbs so just gonna do 4 more fasts keep off he snacks and hammer the gym and hope for the best!! X

Lovely low carb omelet for breakie :)

image-2238521351.jpg

Went to docs yesterday, have a bad throat infection so am now on powerful antibiotics. I have to take 2 pills, 4 times per day! Really hoping they work so I can be back in tip top shape again.

Omelette looks fab! Not so good about infection! Hope you feel better soon xxx

That omellette looks lovely!! Hope you feel better soon! I'm on anti biotics too it's keeping me off alcohol which is a good thing!

The pic of your puppy is too cute!! I really want her!!!!

Completely off topic but wanted to share some exciting news! I've just booked dolphin trainer for a day in Vegas!! A whole day with dolphins training feeding and swimming!!!!!!

BTW, I thought I should clarify, I call them my fat jeans because I had to buy them a couple years ago while on holiday because I ate so much I couldn't physically fit into my normal ones!

I know what you mean I have some work pants like that and wear them every day when i put weight on ha they hang off me now but don't think ill ever get back into a size 12! Better be good this week then I don't look so bad in my wetsuit!!

Back