Thought I'd give it a go!

Nope- had a bad day :( out tomorrow for the hubbies birthday so gonna have to do wed and thu back to back! Less than a week till vegas....I need a miracle!!

You can do it! Just imagine yourself looking brilliantly slim and swimming with those dolphins!

I think I l've had too many calories today. I only had 85 until tea, but then had a biggish steak and corn on the cob. I wish I would've weighed the steak!

As excited as I am could do with a little longer! Been on the cross trainer and spinning tonight! Deffo fasting at lease once before I go though it curbs my appetite. Was gonna do exante for a week but decided against it cos ill pile it back on. Bought the box too :( your doing great!'

Not sure what Exante is? Will google it. I'm debating on whether I should try to burn 600 calories before my weigh in this Friday morning..... I hate setting goals and not achieving them!

Some horrible shake diet! 3 a day just wanted a last minute boost. My work skirt was hanging off me today dso it's definately inches and not lbs coming off. My already non existent boobs have shrank too! Hubby isn't happy! Ha

Haha, I'd love to lose some boobage! :)

Decided to go for a brisk 30min walk with a few bursts of running. According to my Endomondo app I burned 240 calories. Not sure how accurate that is but I'll take it! Will aim to do that every night till weigh in.

Well I could have done better but proud of what I have achieved. :)

Attachments

• image-2211052694.jpg
    image-2211052694.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 52
Gained 2 pounds over the weekend! Just shows how fast carbs affect me. Now I need to lose 2 pounds by this Friday to just stay the same this week. Crap!

My last go at this I don't think I weighed enough though....was using denial as a coping strategy every time I stuffed my face with pasta. Lol

Just went for another 30min walk / run. My app says I burnt 270 calories but I'm doubtful. I'm hardly even sweating!

You look amazing in that dress!

Not sure on app...are you using a heart rate monitor? They make burn a lot more accurate. It is perfectly possible to burn that much in 30 mins, and you do sweat less outside. Anyway, I guess unless you are eating the calories back it doesn't matter....

Well done for the walk / run tho :) I started with the c25k program and have since done 2 marathons....

What app do you use? I really want a fitbit!! Just been out for a lovely italian for hubby's birthday! Gonna fast tomorrow and thu. Got my personal trainer tomorrow spin on friday and Saturday mornjng and then it's holiday time :)

I use a heart rate monitor but have linked it up to endomondo. To be honest I don't bother with the calorie burn any more as I don't eat back calories.

For MFP purposes I assume 10 mins of intense exercise (sweating like a pig) or running = 100 cals.

But all exercise is fab! That's not my problem...snaffling food is my problem!

No, I don't have a heart rate monitor....will have to look into them. Do you have any clue which one is best to work with Endomondo?

My problem is food AND lack of exercise. lol.

Back