Thought I'd give it a go!

At least I'm not bloated today. I wonder if it's the fasting causing me to bloat? Yesterday I could barely button my trousers and felt really, really uncomfortable. This morning they're practically loose!

Hey everyone!! Back in the uk :( it's chucking it down!! Well i fit in my dress even though the wedding was a week after I got there! Sounds like your doing great caz :) hope I can get back into it x

Welcome back Heather! Missed your posts and updates :) How was Vegas??? I think if I visited the states I'd gain half a stone. Lol

Thankfully there's nothing seriously wrong with my throat. The ENT put a camera down my nose and into my throat yesterday. Not fun!!! He said I might be allergic to something and has ordered a blood test to see. Whew!

It was amazing! Like a dream! The food is so bad but I didn't go TOO crazy! I actually think I've changed my attitude to food but let's see how the post holiday blues go! Put loads on last year not when I was there but when I got back! Just booked my gym classes for the week... Sad I know but don't wanna undo my hard work x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402135405.641025.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402135449.673372.jpg

You look amazing in that dress! You should be really proud of yourself :) Was swimming with dolphins as incredible as it sounds?

It was amazing! Like a dream come true. There was only me there so had the trainers full attention, wanna do it again!
This is what vegas food looked like....
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402162126.598699.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402162141.844204.jpg not good!

Glad you had a great time! You look like a wee for next to the pizza! Xxx

Can't wait to get back to healthy eating! Everything was fat and carbs over there feel so bloated :( fasting tomorrow just have to bring myself to go to asda to get stocked up!

Tomorrow I'm fasting and planning to have a tub of skinny butternut squash soup for lunch at 200 calories, and then a lentil burger with veg for tea which should bring me right at 500.

I'm not fasting today :(

Had Sunday roast about 4.30pm yesterday then fell to sleep about 7.30 pm! Woke up at 5 am starving so no chance I was gonna last! Oh well there's always tomorrow! Back to the gym tonight :( reality is awful! Came to work to a million emails and piles of post :( too busy to snack I guess!

Good luck!

Don't really feel happy fasting today. I can do it, but it's really tough, and I'm still pigging out like crazy on weekends which makes it hardly even worthwhile. Hmmmmmmm. The one time I actually started to lose loads is when I just cut out all carbs. I pretty much ate all the veg and meat I wanted, including full fat oils, butter, cheese, etc., but had nothing with bad carbs in. I remember it being quite challenging, but I never felt hungry.

Back