Thought I'd give it a go!

Have had a great week off work, but now feeling quite huge after indulging in far too much food and drink! I'm due back at work on Tuesday... It's now 11pm on Saturday night and my goal is to have zero calories until Tuesday morning. No clue if I'll be able to!

You could have a huge lie in this morning and an easy night tonight to help! Ha I'm thinking of giving sweet stuff up again. I keep thinking that nothing I eat now tastes as good as how good I felt before I went away and i actually didn't miss eating rubbish after a week or so. Had a chippy tea last night and starburst and mint aero afterwards and have woke up this mornjng feeling crap. Sugar hangover :( its just not worth it! Still refusing to calorie count though!

You're right Heather, it's not worth it! I wish I could feel totally crap while eating the pizza or drinking the wine. It's always the end of the night or the next morning that reality hits me again :-(

Was supposed to go the gym this mornjng but felt so lethargic! Used to wake up with energy when I was being good!

I will be normal by my 30th birthday....6 months to go!

I want to be normal by your 30th too! Lol Already failed my 2-day fast challenge. Now just logging everything on mfp and staying under my net calorie goal for the day. Getting ready to go for a walk.

2 mile walk done, burned 183 calories according to my endomondo app. That automatically sync'd with mfp which now says I have 914 calories left for the day. Technology is pretty cool sometimes.

I haven't decided yet, but I could follow in Rachel's footsteps and switch to good old fashioned calorie counting with exercise.

Think we should all do a challenge for July. Sensible eating ban the scales and calorie counting and up the exercise!! And weigh 1st August!

You ladies are both still doing amazing! I sooo wish I could give up cal counting but my portions creep up as does the picking lol. I'm weighing 11th July ( weighed 1st June at 9.8 :/ ) so hoping to be back in lower 9s but will then join you in not weighing till 1st aug if you don't mind a tag alonger lol xxx

Great to have you on board too Carrie! x

Definitely not looking forward to my next weigh-in after my holiday.

According to mfp, in order to lose 1.5lbs per week my net calorie allowance is 1430 per day. I'm finishing today at 1429 so one under!

Last day off work today. Booooo :-( Want to make the most of it by having really healthy food, lots of exercise, and spending time with my puppy!

Last night for tea I made oven fried chicken breasts with no oil chopped up in a salad. It was great!

Weighed myself today as I was passing boots and night not get chance tomorrow. OMG :( I'm 12st 4 again I'm just gutted

How can I be normal but not put weight on? I don't wanna be on a diet forever but at this rate I don't have a choice do I?!

Just don't knkw what to do anymore

How much have you put on? Try not to get too disheartened. You did fab to lose a stone in a short amount of time.

I might re-read this myself when I weigh myself in the morning! I hope that over time our metabolisms will increase....

I was 12 st 4 :( I'd got to 11 at 8 at one page before I went away (even if for one day!)

Just feel awful could tell I had anyway the scales have confirmed it

Trying to balance a stressful job, a house, a husband and family and friends with the gym is so hard. I literally didn't see my hubby before I went away and just expected my tea on the table every night and house cleaned...

Sorry rant over :/

Back