Thought I'd give it a go!

Loving my little Nutribullet thingy so far. This morning I started my day with a kale, orange, grape, banana, flaxseed, almond, greek yoghurt and unsweetened soy milk blend. It was bright yellow / green! Didn't taste anything like kale thankfully....just like a thick banana milkshake :)

6lb? Well done!!!

dont like complaining about the sun but when I'm stuck in work and need to go the gym.....

booked on slimming tomorrow Friday and Saturday but not sure I can hack it! We shall see!

eating hasn't been too bad but could be better

x

I go away next Saturday for a few nights so might have to break my rules before I go and do a couple of fasts for damage limitation and to get used to what hunger is again. Would love to lose 6lb like you! Ha x

That really is fantastic! I do love fasting! Welldone! Xxx

Thank you. Glad I got back into it now. X

I go away next Saturday for a few nights so might have to break my rules before I go and do a couple of fasts for damage limitation and to get used to what hunger is again. Would love to lose 6lb like you! Ha x

We are away for a wedding a week on Friday. So food that weekend will be a bit out of my control but I will make the best options. Can't say the same for drink though ;) I am sure you will get a great loss if you do decide to go back to fasting :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Spinning tonight :( in this weather! It's cheesy love song spin special though so should be fun if I don't pass out!

Having jacket potato for tea nice and crispy in the oven mmm

Oh my god!! If you do start don't do it in summer!

I'm sweating buckets and well and truly shattered!!

It's funny cos it makes you not eat crap cos you know how hard you have worked!

Didn't manage a fast this week like I wanted so will aim for Mon and Thurs. I've got a couple days off soon so will likely go out for a meal or two. I also have a week off coming up in Sept so need to start doing damage control fast! We're off to the Lake District - can't wait!

Having this month off has been great....not weighing and mostly not feeling guilty. Need to get back on track now though.

We're off to Ambleside in a posh hotel for two nights :) I've only ever been to Bowness so looking forward to trying someplace new.

Def NOT looking forward to weighing. I know I've gained it all back. My clothes say it all.

That will be lovely ;)

We're hoping to go near Keswick in October my mum has a timeshare and we get a free long weekend if we go to a talk.

I don't I will put on but don't think I've lost either. At least I'm getting back into the gym went spinning this morning was worse frogman last night!

Food shopping when your hungry is not a good idea! Ah well it is Saturday and I'm stuck in cos the step kids are here!
Pizza and nice cream-naughty naughty!

Pizza! Pizza! I looooove pizza! Lol.

I've heard Keswick is really nice.

Just remembered I'm meeting someone for lunch on Monday. Hmmmmmm, might fast tomorrow instead

Back