Thought I'd give it a go!

Oh my god that is absolutely amazing!! Well done!

Please share your secret!

I've well and truly pigged out and feel carp about it. This is where the psychological factors come in. I hate being stuck in on my own at the weekend especially in summer so buy nice food to make up for it and feel rubbish after :( need to snap out of it and maybe pamper myself or something instead.

:( x

So this is the pile of stuff that's too small for me which has been in my wardrobe for like 2 years...

Do I accept it's never gonna fit and throw away or do I use it as an inventive?!

Attachments

• image-2378580286.jpg
    image-2378580286.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 41
Good question! I've got a similar stash of clothes I can no longer squeeze into. Getting rid of them would feel like giving up...

No-go for fasting today. Just couldn't resist breakfast with my OH! I've noticed a bad pattern where I'll tell myself I'm fasting the next day and so will eat even more crap than normal, but then won't fast for some reason. Dangerous

No-go for fasting today. Just couldn't resist breakfast with my OH! I've noticed a bad pattern where I'll tell myself I'm fasting the next day and so will eat even more crap than normal, but then won't fast for some reason. Dangerous

I know that feeling!!

I've tried on some of the stuff and it's not too bad so have ironed it and put it in the wardrobe! It's so annoying cos I've spent a fortune on work stuff lately and found loads! Half a stone would get me in some of it.

I'm having a smoothie of kale, broccoli, oat bran, banana, melon, grapes, pineapple and mango. It's bright green! Can't taste the veg at all.

Why does life keep getting in the way of my fasting plans? Now we're off out for tea with the in-laws tomorrow as they couldn't do any other day. So I'm having lunch with a friend AND going out for tea. So much for fasting!

It's tough isn't it? That's why i got sick of dieting!

I'm gonna have to start fasting again until I'm an acceptable weight then and can then hopefully maintain with exercise and the occasional fast after an over indulgent weekend.

X

Failed? Were you intending to fast today too? If you've gone the whole month without gaining much, I'd say you did anything but fail!

Yeah was gonna fast because I'd been a pig at the weekend but lasted until 12 and then was starving so had some healthy nuts that were in my drawer!

Where has my will gone?!

Oh well spinning it is!

x

Naughty or what....went across to m&s food today cos I was craving something sweet...

Got a mint truffle bar then noticed it was 80p each or 2 for £2 so got an orange one too!

Had the mint one at lunch then had the other at 4pm!! What is wrong with me seriously?!

I may be stupid here but 80p each should be 2 for £1.60? Have you been fiddled? Xxx

Those 2 for 1 deals get me every time, and I'm a freaking psychologist! haha. I have a 4-day weekend this weekend and want to enjoy it so am not going to fast just yet....but def will be starting (and weighing!) again the week of the 11th Aug.

Back