Thought I'd give it a go!

I'm not fasting. I'm so fed up I don't know what to do.

I haven't pigged out just had a skinny latte and slim fast shake this morning and having soup for lunch

Might fast tomorrow if I've stopped sulking!

Good luck xx

I'm just angry at myself for getting back here and also Angry in general that it's so easy to do. I'm no angel but generally good in the week and do loads of exercise so don't expect to lose but should maintain surely?

I really didn't want to diet for the whole of my adult life but it's looking like I have no choice!

I know, I kind of feel the same. The only reason I'm giving 5:2 another go is because I only feel like I'm on a diet two days per week. I can't stand the thought of calorie counting every day. I think I'd rather be fat!

Managed to save up all my calories until tea so now having a small 500 cal meal. As always, can't wait for breakfast!

Really struggling for ideas of things to take to work for lunch. We don't have a toaster/microwave so struggle as I always used to have soup or casserole. Any creative ideas which don't involve bread? Xx

Hmmmm, will have to think about that one. Are you vegetarian? You could still take soups and stews in a decent thermos.

I love humous and veggie wraps, but that's bread....

Finished today on 483 cals. Not too bad.

Yep a fussy veggie too!

I bought a food flask in winter and took weight watchers soup and it just about stayed warm for lunch. I leave home at. 7.30 am and have lunch at 1 so it's quite a long time

Can't believe we don't have a kitchen in a bloody solicitors office!

Have you made your own hummus? Was going to try a few times but it's only £1 for the m &s one with carrots so play it safe!

X

I think I tried making it once but should really try again. My fav is the one with jalepinos :)

Do you like peanut butter? Sounds weird, but it's ACE on celery sticks!

You could try making some nice salads with different beans and couscous, and have it with a low cal cup of soup for something warm?

Oh my god this day in work is going so slowly! I'm not fasting this week but all I can think about is food! Feel like just saying sod it and eating a big bar of chocolate!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Peanut butter and celery?! That's unusual! Doesn't if taste weird?!

I only tried peanut butter for the first time last year! Wish I hadn't its so naughty! Ha

Quorn chilli for tea Mmm

I always have a sort of empty, slightly weak feeling after a fast day....even today, two days after my fast, I still feel this way....it's mostly good, but it also prompts me to want to eat loads. I'm REALLY trying not to over-eat this week so the scales go back in the right direction!

Nah, fruit never fills me up either. The sugar rush with most fruit just ends up making me hungrier.

Fasting today....so far so good. I think I'm going to leave all my calories for my evening meal again.

Lost a measly pound :-( so I've been fasting religiously every week for a month and have only lost two pounds in that time. I need to do something different...

Oh no :( you've done so well too :(

Do you feel slimmer? Clothes looser?

Sometimes it just doesn't show on the scales but you can tell in other ways.

Try not to have a blow out in frustration and undo your hard work x

Back