Thought I'd give it a go!

I'm going to try 5.2 again stopped ages ago as my tablets didn't like it - but think I might be OK now - worked before! This forum was fab for support so hope you can all help again!

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm away the 2nd half of next week (woohoo), so am planning to fast tomorrow and Tuesday. I'll weigh myself Wed morning this week, and then enjoy myself in the Lake District!

Just been for lunch with my friend and it's to this pub that do the most amazing cakes...

Was determined to be good so i didn't get one. My friend got a Mars attack and tool a snickers Swiss roll for her boyfriend...

Now I just can't stop thinking about cake :(

Not just any cakes! Ha

Attachments

• image-909037031.jpg
    image-909037031.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 54
OMG, cake heaven!!!!!

I feel slightly better about not fasting today - went for a 2 mile walk, them did 20mins intense cardio on my cross trainer. Geesh I'm so out of shape!

I went spinning for first time in like 2 weeks yesterday and nearly died!!

Been swimming this morning but other than that been eating out and chilling in the garden!

How did you do Lovehatecarbs? I've fallen off the wagon again! I think I'm just in holiday mode now and will try to re-focus when I get back.

I went spinning.... Was exhausted after work but forced myself . Was awful! No pain no gain though ha

Having a night off tonight and going the cinema with the hubby. Hope I can resist the snacks!!

Back