Thought I'd give it a go!

The holiday was amazing, thanks for asking. Ten days touring round Tuscany. Really struggling being back in work. Also realised I've got evening commitments this week which is going to make fasting difficult. Going to try and keep as low calorie as possible and hope for a small loss come Friday.

Difficult as we move into winter nights to stay motivated, salad just isn't going to appeal come dark evenings

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I guess so although with soups I always want a big piece of crusty bread smothered in butter! Mmmmmm can you tell I'm fasting today?!

Well the fast day ended with a packet of crisps and a bar of chocolate on a late train home after being at work till gone 9pm

Next time....

I had a busy week - day I was going to fast I had a biscuit and then thought well may as well eat and dastardly a different day but haven't - try again next week

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't decide what to do - my mother in law needs help to lose weight and is doing sw - I think I should support her but maybe aim for 6-1 with sw????

I know loads of people who have lost loads with sw but it just wasn't for me.

You shouldn't need to fast if you follow sw.

11 weeks until Christmas and 14 weeks until my 30th-would love to find my willpower and lose a stone !

I know loads of people who have lost loads with sw but it just wasn't for me.

You shouldn't need to fast if you follow sw.

11 weeks until Christmas and 14 weeks until my 30th-would love to find my willpower and lose a stone !

Good luck I'm sure you can do it!

I think I filled up you inbox Heather. It won't let me message you anymore :-(

I'm fasting today. After having a few weeks away I'm dipping my toes in to see how I cope with it.

I don't want to spend any money dieting or count every last thing I eat every day so I'm going to give this one last chance.

I'm in the lakes fri-Monday so going to fast Thursday then next tue and thu.

Please tell me off if I don't!

Some great recipes there, thanks!

Fast went well yesterday. Just out of curiosity I weighed myself again this morning and I'm FOUR pounds lighter compared to yesterday! I know that'll be water weight, but it still surprised me! Planning to try my best not to binge today and fast again tomorrow.

Hey Caz,

I know when I did my first fast day I certainly saw a lower number on the scales the next day!

I must do another one soon, just need to get back in the swing of it!

Hi Lucy, do you think you'll start again soon? It's soooo hard to get back into the swing of it once you've stopped for a while. Eating 500 cals per day is NOT EASY until you get into the swing of it! Not for me, anyway.

I'm feeling quite hungry at the moment. Can you tell? :) I'm trying to fast again today. It's 1pm and so far no calories. I'm going to have some soup at around 3:00, if I can make it that long.

I did find a fast day not so hard but only if my hubby's on nights AND I'm busy on my day off and not stuck at work bored sitting at my desk!

Might try one fast day next week when I can but what I've started today is restricting myself to 1200 cals. I have gone over but according to my fitness pal with the running and metafit class I've still got 200 cals left today. I won't be having anymore as I'm in bed! I'm knackered after all the excertion!

Great work Caz!

I've been so hormonal this week I think all I've eaten is chocolate! Scheduled a long run on Sunday and then will fast next week.

Good luck with your run Cat! I just did 30 mins on my cross trainer. I needed it after eating and drinking loads this weekend. Intending to fast again tomorrow. I'd reeeeeally love to lose another 3 pounds this week so I'd drop below 200 pounds.

Back