thought id post my diary again

Sounds lovely Claire. xxx

hi mummy
just catching up on my friends and good to see you are doing brilliant as always
love and hugs gilly xxx

nice to see you back gilly bean wondered where you were are you ok :)

just been a bit stressed mummy but alls well and hope to have news about our job this weekend ....thankyou honey xxxxx

trying so hard to get it right this time

really trying to get it right this time really need to succeed

sunday menu EE
breakfast bread 1hxb scrambled eggs 1 syn for flora

snack muller light banana 1 slice scan bran cake 1 syn

tea steak cooked in slow cooker with onions swede carrots leeks seved with yorkshire pudding 3 syns and sw roasties

tesco cheese and onion bakes 5 syns

sill have my pasta and sauce and babybel hxa to eat may just snack on babybel as im not hungry at all

60 min walk

===============

monday menu planned

bacon fried in fry light then added cottage cheese and eggs baked in oven served with baked beans

lunch ham sadwich 1 hxb with beetroot and salad 3 syns for mayo and spread
snacks grapes and banana scan bran cake 1 syn

hxa 3 baby bel light or glass off milk

tea
left over slow cooked beef and veg served with boiled potatoes

went well I have my left over slow cooked beef from yesterday seaoned dp some pork seaks for his tea then on way home he stopped outside the pizza place and said what do you want :eek:I said im not having anything not hungry and he bought chilli pizza and fries I had to smell it all the way home anyway :break_diet:had a slice but suppose it was better than me getting one for me .I am no hungry so going to hae a muller and save the beef for tomorrow dinner :)

Today's diary 27th January 2009

Free Foods Value, Golden Vegetable Savoury Rice, dried Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Banana & Custard^^ Fry Light Cooking Spray, Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Sunflower Oil/Rapeseed Oil^^ Fry Light Cooking Spray, Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Sunflower Oil/Rapeseed Oil^^ Fry Light Cooking Spray, Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Sunflower Oil/Rapeseed Oil^^
potatoes beef ham red kidney beans carrots mushrooms swede garden peas

Healthy Extras a 3 Mini Babybel Light Cheeses
b 2 slices Nimble Wholemeal bread [UK]

Syns Syns Flora Margarine, Light 1 scan bran cake 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, 8 pack 4 each Total Syns 6

menu

cheese and ham toastie

savoury rice with veg and babybel

steak potatoes and veg
muller yoghurt with scan bran cake

thought id post here and then if I m going wrong someone may be able to rescue me lol not sure if to post it hwere as some people post in the weight loss thread so may just keep one going

right today extra easy menu day one

breakfast 0ats with milk 1 hxa and b
blackberries raspberries cherries

lunch -jkt potato with tuna mayo 2 syns for mayo
2 syns for flora salad

tea - home made chicken curry with either sw chips or boiled basmatti rice salad

thank you ill stick to the weight loss thread lol then I wont get confused :8855:

Back