thought id post my diary again

just ate it lol was ok ish didnt really taste the chocolate so not impressed but there ok prefer the banana custard ones

thank you will be happy with a sts or a lb as had a bad weekend :mad::break_diet:

thank you well what will be will be and I can focus on a new week :)

My Morrisons didn't have any of those new chocolate mullers, some consultants are saying they are free, and others are saying they are 2 each.

omg.jpg
2 syns hope not way toooooo much :eek::8855:

wednesday menu

new week again trying ee again wednesday

breakfast -bacon egg and beans 1 bread 1hxb

lunch not sure

evening meal - steak cooked in slow cooker with veg and mashed potato

hxa might add half cheese to my beans in the morning and half to my mash in the evening

snacks muller yoghurt and grapes

syns tsp spread on brea 1

2l water

wil have a better idea next week as I have done rubbish this week and not really stuck to plan what with the weekend so next week should be betterx
was going to askwhat about hxa and b as not had them today should I have them every day

not had my hxa or b today on ee does that mater i so better havea slice off cheese on toast as a snack later

Yeah you're supposed to have 1 hex and and 1 b, so get that cheese on toast down you ;)

025.gif
will ave it now then have my tea a bit laterthan planned:)

Do you have milk in your tea and coffee? Also thought you were gonna add cheese to your meals. I agree with Annie you should try and have them everyday. (hmm didn't have mine yesterday or today ooops)

I dohave a splash off milk in my tea but mornings Ihave lemon water and then water mainly .Ihad cheese on toast instead and it was yummy :)

bought some for my son and thought ooh not had for years wil have some for brekkie tomorrow 5.5 syns :eek:is it worth it :)

thursday menu mix2match

coco pops and milk 1 xa 5.5 syns

lunch bacon sandwich with grilled tomato and mushroom 2 x b for bread 1 syn for spread 1 syn for ketchup

tea quorn bolognese with quorn tomatoes onions garlic mushrooms peppers kidney beans
pasta
cheese 1hxa
snacks grapes and muller yogurt

2 litres water

Last edited:
well I had the coco pops and they were ok but not very filling feeling a bit peckish now and will be a couple off hours till tea :sigh:
have no hx's left but have syns will have to think what i can have maybe ans alpen bar or free fruit would be better :)

Back