Thoughts for TW????

trudyc

Gold Member
Hi Guys
As most of you know I have changed my TW from the one originally given to me by Dr D from 12 stone to 10 stone 12lbs - well I have just been on the website and re-done the questionnaire and he has given me a new TW of 11stone 3 lbs - now question is do I go for that target now or stick to my guns and opt for 10 stone 12lbs!!! Dilemma!!!! Kinda wanna be into the tens mentally!!! LOL!

TW is what we can maintain long-term, if you want to be lower than that for a while then you go girl! :)

I've revisited the site tonight & all I've changed is my weight now & the fact that I can now touch fingers around my wrist. Dr D put my true weight as 10lbs lower than my original.

I'm going to see how I feel nearer the time as my original TW isn't within the healthy BMI range, however I've never been a healthy BMI in all my adult life !

You know my point of view Trudy... go to whatever weight you choose, yes of course it's your choice and while on Cruise it's definitely possible... but staying there will be tough once out of ketosis and on Conso! You've seen many of us struggle with too low target weights since you've been around here. Hey it might be different for you - I do hope so... :) The new trend here of taking Conso very very slowly might help...

Trudy I'm not saying a lower tw is not achieveable....but why set yourself that challange. If you go into the 10s and put on weight will that not have a negative affect on your mental attiuted and youll see it as failier?????? to reach Dr.Ds set tw at 11.3 sounds realistic and sustainable. Youve worked bloody hard a had a fantasic motivational, inspiring journey xxx what ever you chose will be the right chose for you xxx

I'm with Siddid although, as she says whatever you choose will be the right choice for you. Personally I cannot extoll the virtues of toning and strength training enough. They're great for losing an inch or two, shaping and defining and boosting the metabloism to help maintenance.

My PT is a miracle worker and has clients from age 14 to 84. I would suggest, if you were so inclined, to finish Cruise at 11st 3lbs and then find yourself a trainer with good reviews and good results and start working out :)
I've done weight loss without strength training before and I got to 13st but I can honestly say I looked 1-1.5st heavier then than I did at the same weight with strength training.

Just my 2cents :) I love the results I get from working out.....and I suppose I like working out too :p never thought I'd say that lol

Back