Thoughts please!!

rachymason

I'm fairly new to SW and just wanted some thoughts on what I've been eating! I'm on EE, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Saturday

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs
Mushrooms, onions, garlic, peppers, tomatoes
Basil pesto paste (syn)

Lunch
Banana smoothie (HEX A milk)
Mullerlight

Dinner
SW chips
Homemade coleslaw (cabbage, onion, carrot, radish, EL mayo and FF Greek yoghurt) (syn)
Homemade BBQ beans
SW KFC style chicken (HEX B)

Snacks
Pineapple juice icelolly (syn)
Melon
Cherries

Drinks
1 can of diet coke
Water

Sunday

Breakfast
Fruit salad (melon, cherries, pineapple)
Mullerlight

Lunch
SW chips
Bacon
Mushrooms, onions, garlic, peppers
Syn free BBQ sauce
28g cheese (HEX A)

Dinner
Salad (lettuce, peppers, carrot, radish, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, cabbage)
Hardboiled eggs
Balsamic vinegar

Snacks
Quark cheesecake (HEX B + syns)
Strawberry compote

Drinks
1 can of diet coke
Water
Lemon tea

Only thing I can see is that u need to syn banana in smoothies once u blend fruit I becomes synned, its 4 syns per banana xx

MrsS2010 xxx

Hi Rachymason!!

Saw you on my friends diary and thought I would pop over to say HI!!

We started about the same time, plus we were around the same start weight, so perhaps we can spur each other on.

Good luck!! x

Haha, just looked and we have both lost 17 pounds, as well as being similar at the start haha

zoe302 said:
Haha, just looked and we have both lost 17 pounds, as well as being similar at the start haha

Hi Zoe!

Ha I'd forgotten I'd started this thread, I'm rubbish at updating lol! A weight loss buddy would be great....I need all the motivation I can get :)

After a much needed reminder from Zoe :) I suppose I should update this...

TUESDAY-EE

Breakfast

Melon
Poached eggs
Bacon medallions
2 x WM toast (HEX B)
Cherry tomatoes

Lunch

Chicken Kiev (chicken breast, bacon, 42g Cathedral City Light (HEX A), garlic, mixed herbs, breadcrumbs (6 syns)
Sugarsnap peas
Carrots
Broccoli
Herb potatoes

EDITED

Last edited:
Hi - you seem to be muddling your HEA and HEB here! WM bread is HEB (for 2 slices from WM bread). Your HEA would be the 42g of Cathedral City Light and you would need to syn the breadcrumbs (3 syns per slice of WM bread from small loaf).

Hope that helps.

Denise

joedenise said:
Hi - you seem to be muddling your HEA and HEB here! WM bread is HEB (for 2 slices from WM bread). Your HEA would be the 42g of Cathedral City Light and you would need to syn the breadcrumbs (3 syns per slice of WM bread from small loaf).

Hope that helps.

Denise

Lol well noticed! You are completely right Denise, I'm blaming that on being half asleep!!!

I think I've syned correctly, I used 2 WM slices so 6 syns?

More food!

Snacks
Pear
Pink lady apple
Mullerlight (vanilla and choc)

Drinks
Coffee (Jaccs caramel fudge :))
Can of diet coke
Water
Lemon tea

Dinner

Veg stirfry with a tiny scoop of rice
Jaccs vanilla coffee with milk (2 syns)

Total syns-8
HEX A-Cheese
HEX B-Bread

Not too bad :)

Arrr munching loads today!!

WEDNESDAY-EE

Breakfast
Half a honeydew melon!!!!
2xWM toast (HEX B)
Scrambled eggs

Lunch
Chicken skewers marinated in garlic, Ginger, soy sauce, chilli, coriander, 2 tbls oyster sauce (2.5 syns) and 1 tbls honey (3 syns)
Massive veg stirfry (sugarsnap peas, water chestnuts, carrot, onion, cabbage) cooked with leftover sauce as above and chicken stock
Boiled rice infused with lemongrass
All with some lime juice squeezed over and fresh coriander

The chicken was gorgeous!! It had been marinating for a day and a half and was so tender you could cut it with a fork :)

Have run out of Splenda :(

DINNER

Pasta with creamy tomato sauce (71g Philly (HEX A) stirred into tomato pasta sauce made with garlic, tomatoes, Athenian herbs, mushrooms and leeks)

Followed by a New York Cheesecake mullerlight "ice-cream" (1 syn) made in my Slush Mug :)

SNACKS
Pear
2 apples

DRINKS
Water
Diet coke
Coffee!! (with sugar as no Splenda left) 4 syns

Total syns-10.5
HEX A-Philly
HEX B-Bread

Back