Thoughts?

Waste of money... I've tried De-carb, Phase 2 & White Kidney bean, has had no affect whatsoever! x

Oh really?

Thats pretty lame.

I might try them anyway.....maybe its one of them things that works for some and not others...like ketostix.....

Speaking of them, I've blatantly been in ketosis for days...all the signs (except that elusive day glow wee) and the stix lie....THEY LIE!

:mad:

the ones julie used are lipobind and no side effects x

Morning FJ

A cheaper alternative might be chromium. I take it every day and it's £3.69 from Holland and Barrett (recommended by Neris and India, who wrote a book detailing how they each lost 5 stone following a low carb eating plan).

Here's some info -

Chromium is an essential trace element needed in minute amounts to form an organic complex known as the Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF). This interacts with the pancreatic hormone, insulin, to regulate the uptake of glucose by cells. GTF encourages the production of energy from glucose, especially in muscles, and may also suppress hunger pangs through a direct effect on the satiety centre in the brain.

Read more: Chromium: is it recommended for weight loss? Chromium: is it recommended for weight loss?
Parenting: Information & advice

Hope that helps.

Susie

ooh might have to get some :D

Haha this made me chuckle, there's always someone talking about poo! I agree about the mince pies though, yuk! I usually feel obliged to eat one per year just because it's Christmas and always regret it.

Morning FJ

A cheaper alternative might be chromium. I take it every day and it's £3.69 from Holland and Barrett (recommended by Neris and India, who wrote a book detailing how they each lost 5 stone following a low carb eating plan).

Here's some info -

Chromium is an essential trace element needed in minute amounts to form an organic complex known as the Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF). This interacts with the pancreatic hormone, insulin, to regulate the uptake of glucose by cells. GTF encourages the production of energy from glucose, especially in muscles, and may also suppress hunger pangs through a direct effect on the satiety centre in the brain.

Hope that helps.

Susie

That certainly sounds like a plan!!!

Cheers :)

Haha this made me chuckle, there's always someone talking about poo! I agree about the mince pies though, yuk! I usually feel obliged to eat one per year just because it's Christmas and always regret it.

I love mince pies - that will be a hard task for me this year - lay off the mince pies and pint of cream over them lol

In fact the last time I was slim (about 30 years ago) it was mince pies that put me back on the road to fatdom - they won't get me this year!

No interest whatsoever in mince pies! They are evil!

Back