Thread for people who will be 100% for this week

Thanks Big Birdy,

I'm trying to only eat protein and continue with the shakes and so far so good. No gibberish today LOL!!! I'm also trying to study for exams next weekend and yestersdays full day of studying was a waste of time as I couldn't remember anything I read.

weighed myself this morning - bold I know - and by my scales I'm down 9lbs. Hopefully I don't regain any of this while not SS.

Its great to have others in the same boat and I'm looking forward to chatting to everyone during my journey to goal.

hi all, day 2 of week 2 of 100% ss.... and.....erm.... well, i'm still on ss but keep having tiny nibbles of cheese and chicken. have reigned it back in now and am hoping the accountability of this thread will keep me 100% till weigh in on friday!

keep going girls, its worth it and so are we!!

Leeds..... NO MORE NIBBLES!!! 1 nibble = 10 cals. 20 nibbles = 200 cals............ need I say more!?

Well done on stopping the nibbling leeds. Another 100% day for me (ss+) can't quite belive I've got to day 6 without cheating! long may it continue

Last edited:
hello!! was not 100% yesterday but WILL BE today. wish me luck girls. i have read some of the posts on the main forum and feel really inspired to be good.

Hi Everyone,

Had my first week weigh in and I'm down 10lbs. Delighted with that.

Leeds - how are you getting on today and temptation?

Not been on for a while - a few false starts but on day 2 yet again!!!!! Really could do with some strong SS influence and am feeling really really hungry. just given my kids lovely chicken drumsticks and was virtually salivating...lovely.. Anyway, hoping I can join in a bit.
thanks

hi all!! had a brilliant 100% day yesterday. also on course for 100% today as had have 2 litres of water and 2 shakes and now at work so the kids will have been fed their tea by the time i get home so i wont be tempted to nibble. got a shake for this evening lined up.

trisha - let us know how much you lose, i can feel a biggie coming on!

skinny - doing ok now, but sure my bad start to the week will affect losses, but am carrying on regardless! haha

Back