thread killer

I havnt noticed.:wave_cry:

I haven't noticed either.

I think it happens on all message boards hun :rolleyes:

The inevitible :kissass: happens on most forums too so i suppose it depends how much :kissass: you want to kiss to be part of a clique! :p

I for one do not arse kiss not matter how many brownie points it scores me so im happy being non conventional and part of no group, clique, sector - whatever!

Innovate - dont imitate ;)

ohh i didnt mean it to be a bad thread:eek:
its just that i answered a few posts and no one else answered afterwards for a long time it was just a silly thought that went through my head at the time
sorry

LOL! I'd not noticed you killing threads Kaz! I'm going to go hunt out the threads you've posted on last now, and post something at the end of it, so it's not you that's killed it ;)

Do you think it's cliquey here?! I think it's not really - certainly not compared to the WW board I used to be a member of, flip me, they were cliquey and proud of it!

I think it happens on all message boards hun :rolleyes:

The inevitible :kissass: happens on most forums too so i suppose it depends how much :kissass: you want to kiss to be part of a clique! :p

I for one do not arse kiss not matter how many brownie points it scores me so im happy being non conventional and part of no group, clique, sector - whatever!

Innovate - dont imitate ;)

I find this place so friendly and don't feel the "clique" i must go around with my head in the clouds i think ????

No matter how long a queue at the checkout, no one ever comes behind me :vibes:

no i dont think its cliquey here at all
ohh i wish i never posted now

Hahaha! Poor you! OMG you are the FORUM killer now! It's all out WAR! :D

Actually, I'm glad you posted, because I've killed a few threads in my time and at one point I thought "What am I DOING?!". I think it's just timing. And that you notice more when it happens to you. xx

Do you think it's cliquey here?! I think it's not really - certainly not compared to the WW board I used to be a member of, flip me, they were cliquey and proud of it!

I used to post on a rat owners' forum, where lots of girls used to hunt down newbies and reduce them to tears.

It's really gentle and kind on here.

I haven't noticed a clique or the fact that you are (not) a thread killer! Perhaps some people post more than others?

I know one thing though, this one isn't a thread killer Kaz! xx

I post a lot, but that is because I am just a chatty person anyway, and I find all the threads so interesting, plus I don't like to leave anyone out so I answer as many threads as I can.

I don't find this forum 'cliquey' in any way at all, I feel everyone gets on so so well here and is only to willing to help and advise at any time to anyone.

I think sometimes being the last to post on a thread is a matter of timing and not a 'snub' in any way, shape or form to anyone who may have posted last......

Back