Thread of temptation

I would say depending on how much buttercream is on the top... probably about 85-100 cals, given what's in the weightwatchers mini muffins... Obviously it depends on the recipe!
If you are CERTAIN you can only have the one, have it at 9:15 with a cuppa, and make an occassion of it. If you think one will lead to 2, maybe 3.... Give it a miss :) They're teeny, be gone in a mouthful, and probably not worth it :p

I just gave my dad my carkeys so that I cant get to the shop to get chocolate. How's that for motivation haha

If you want one have one...but make sure before you eat it you understand your only having one..You will never be able to stick to a diet if you cant live a normal live..If remember to use that in your calorie intake as a snack. And enjoy it

I agree with caloriefree! It's all psychological - tell yourself you will only be having one and you will have only one! This way you are also preparing yourself for after you are at your goal weight :).

Exactly...just think if you cant handle a cupcake come on how are you going to manage the holidays and buffets! Everything with weight loss is in your control you just have to be able to control yourself. You can do this! Wish everyone a healthy thanksgiving! my first one starts tomorrow...then only two more after that haha

I had a fry up this morning ... I was deparate... which leaves no cals for the rest of today :( I am stupid lol

I just had some Ben and Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew. Ooops.

Never mind! as long as you get back on track it's all good :). I was reading somewhere that those who cheat once in a while and those who stick to the books, both lose weight equally over a period of time! I'm guessing it has something to do with our metabolism. Anyway, my point is as long as you get back on track after having such a moment - it won't make much of a difference!

Back