thread vein removal - anyone had any treatment?

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Hello
Just after some advice.
I have terrible thread veins near my ankles, and refuse to go out with my legs on show. Now I am losing weight, this might become an issue, as I might want to start wearing shorter dresses!
Groupon have an offer today for 4 thread vein removal sessions. I just wondered whether anyone had had treatment? How many sessions did you need? How effective was it?
The discount is amazing - I wouldn't be able to afford any additional sessions, so just want to see if anyone has any advice?
Thanks

Hello
Just after some advice.
I have terrible thread veins near my ankles, and refuse to go out with my legs on show. Now I am losing weight, this might become an issue, as I might want to start wearing shorter dresses!
Groupon have an offer today for 4 thread vein removal sessions. I just wondered whether anyone had had treatment? How many sessions did you need? How effective was it?
The discount is amazing - I wouldn't be able to afford any additional sessions, so just want to see if anyone has any advice?
Thanks

My Mum had the treatment done a while ago, she had quite a few sessions (I think 12 altogether.) From an outsider I'd say it is very effective once healed - but my Mum said she wouldn't do it again as it is very painful. But she did it for confidence as she would not ever wear skirts or go swimming etc.

Back