Three months - three stone!

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
It does exactly what it says.

Three months, three stone; thank you to the magic fat burning packets.

I feel great, my hair is is good condition, my nails, teeth and skin are better than ever and I have so much more energy. I have put down a three stone rucksack and feel liberated.
I am exactly half way there and delighted I found Exante.
To everyone out there struggling and dealing with the challenges it is so worth it. It gets easier, there are still inexplicably difficult days but my relationship with eating has changed. I still live, have a social life, I don't drink but life is fun.
Just stick to the rules and it cannot fail.

:D:D:D

Getslimquick said:
It does exactly what it says.

Three months, three stone; thank you to the magic fat burning packets.

I feel great, my hair is is good condition, my nails, teeth and skin are better than ever and I have so much more energy. I have put down a three stone rucksack and feel liberated.
I am exactly half way there and delighted I found Exante.
To everyone out there struggling and dealing with the challenges it is so worth it. It gets easier, there are still inexplicably difficult days but my relationship with eating has changed. I still live, have a social life, I don't drink but life is fun.
Just stick to the rules and it cannot fail.

:D:D:D

Amazing GSQ, well done! This really is the best diet around I think so long as you are 100% committed and prepared. I love it! X

Thank you for your post - its just what I need to give me a kick up the backside!

We are similar stats so if I knuckle down I should be you in 3 months time! :p

Amaaazing - if I can lose 3 stone in 3 months I'll be absolutely chuffed! Well done on your fantastic weight loss so far x

Bloody well done GSQ. What an amazing achievement. You must be so chuffed. :D

An absolutely fantastic result and a great motivational boost! Well done :)

xxx

Fabulous! You must feel fantastic, well done.

Thanks for posting this, it's pretty inspirational

Fiestywoman said:
Fabulous! You must feel fantastic, well done.

Thanks for posting this, it's pretty inspirational

Extremely inspirational! x

What an inspiration you are to all of us!! Very well done on losing a massive amount of weight in 3 months .... its unbelievable. Good luck on your next three months xx

Skinniminx said:
What an inspiration you are to all of us!! Very well done on losing a massive amount of weight in 3 months .... its unbelievable. Good luck on your next three months xx

Thank you!
GSQ

Myaevesmummy said:
Oh wow GSQ! That's amazing, every time I feel like giving up I'm going to root out your post!!!! Huge well done ! Xx

Think I will have to do this too! Lol x

OMG i'll be over the moon with a stone a month.

Well done you, totally inspirational.

Well done on your lose its fabulous. A quick question, did you drink coke zero or and fizzy drinks. Just want to see if it made a difference to your weight loss

Thanks

Jane :)

Tatty03 said:
Did you do aamw? X

I did after the first month but gave up after three days. So what I do now if have mini 'add a meal days' when I need to eat out with work or other social events. It works out about six times every month. So not a concentrated week of adding a meal, more spread out. I stick to low or minimal carbs. Mainly fish. And three packets. About three days after adding a meal day I can feel I have lost weight, I only weigh once a month, that stops my head going nuts.
Also when I started I bought a brand new pot of ketostixs. I have only twice showed positive!! Yet the weight just falls off and hunger is very rare.
GSQ

jane Healy said:
Well done on your lose its fabulous. A quick question, did you drink coke zero or and fizzy drinks. Just want to see if it made a difference to your weight loss

Thanks

Jane :)

I have an occasional coke zero, not every day. Mainly water 2-3 litres. Lots of green tea and I can't stand the bars. This is what seems to work for me.
Good luck.
GSQ

Back