Stabilization Thrilled with Success! 6 months from Cruise

soshbfly

Silver Member
Hi folks,

Most here don't know me as I haven't been posting since Summer but I just wanted to share some positive experiences.

I did Dukan in April/May for about 6 weeks in which I lost ~20lbs and was very pleased. I then lost another 10 during Consolidation. I didn't have huge goals (175lbs by my 40th which is next Wednesday). Well, I am very proud to say that not only did I maintain my original loss from Dukan, today the scale displayed 175.0lbs for the first time EVER in my adult life. Great way to go into my 40's & party is tonight and my size 14 dress is more than comfy.

I would just encourage you to stick with it. I followed it EXACTLY with very little deviation (3 x alcohol allowances were my ONLY slip). It does work. And best of all, I've gone back to eating normally and its stayed off. You'll learn to make better decisions and that's the key to its success. Losing weight is easy... keeping it off is the challenge.

Good luck to all of you!!!

what a fabulous post, well done on your loss , you must feel amazing, it shows that with determination this plan can work , i hope i can get to goal just like you well done x

Great to hear from you!

Like you, I'm amazed to see that I've stayed at my target weight through 5 months of conso and 6 weeks of stablisation.

lovely to see you again soshbfly and I'm delighted to read your news.

Have a lovely Christmas!

Hi Jess,

a belated Happy Birthday! And thanks for sharing!

Nice to see you and all the best!!

well done on our success xx

Thanks guys for the encouragement! I've survived the holidays with minimal damage and have actually decided to ride the wave of momentum and hit Dukan again for another one stone loss goal :). According to Dukan's site I can maintain a weight of 165lbs and so I'm going for it.

Just planning out next week's meals (planning is key!) and will start again Monday so it looks like I'll be seeing you all again soon as this board saved me many times first time around!

Happy New Year!!

Thanks guys for the encouragement! I've survived the holidays with minimal damage and have actually decided to ride the wave of momentum and hit Dukan again for another one stone loss goal :). According to Dukan's site I can maintain a weight of 165lbs and so I'm going for it.

Just planning out next week's meals (planning is key!) and will start again Monday so it looks like I'll be seeing you all again soon as this board saved me many times first time around!

Happy New Year!!

Me too, in a week or two! - just enough to slip under the BMI 25 milestone and stay there.

Just have to get some family and work stuff out of the way first.

Back