Thrilled!

well done im on my first day today the shakes are awful tasting ive just made the soup and its lumpy what are you eating and how are you getting through regards marie

well done on ur first WI, thats great :)

Just taking each day at at a time, Marie.
Carrying a bottle of water with me everywhere, and trying not to have a shake til' noon. Must confess that I'm not very brave and have only had the choc shakes so far! It gets so much easier after the 3rd day, I'm not hungry or craving anything which is a blessing as I have a very sweet tooth!! So keep going it does get easier and you'll be just as thrilled with you losses as I am with mine. Good luck!!;)

WOOP WOOP!! Thats you on your way now woman...brilliant loss, well done :D

Well Done! Do you feel any slimmer?! I lost about that last week But can't find where it came from yet lol! Simone xx

wahooo shell what a great start:D

Well done on your 1st WI thats a fab loss!!!! caz xx

fantastic well done. I love choc shakes and leek and potato soup, but that's all I have. No lumps though, use a blender...Keep going won't take long before you can really tell and then the compliments should start to roll in.

Hiya chick, wow, welll done ya must be absolutely delighted with yourself. Ya go girl all the best for next week.

Congratulations and celebrations,great weight loss for week 1 xxx:D

well done Shell set you up for next week keep strong and glugging the water

xx

Fantastic first week loss !! Good luck for next week :):)

Back